[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Crisis In Dunundistan II Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Crisis In Dunundistan II

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Crisis In Dunundistan II

Postby Dominum » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Last edited by Dominum on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominum

Re: Crisis In Dunundistan II

Postby Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I have confirmed the 2 1/2 ton from TDC will be there for this game. Riding in an authentic infantry transport adds something to the feel IMO.
Dominum

Postby Dominum » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:51 pm

UN Forces have their CO, it is Stuckmojo who now has a good amount of command experience.

I would like at least one faction CO to be from TN as I am trying to make this a regional game. If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP, thanks.
Dominum

Postby Dominum » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 pm

If you plan on attending,

If you have friends that are coming but are not on forums and will not see this, please ask them to vote too. This poll will greatly aid my planning.
Dominum

Postby stuckmojo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 pm

yes im the co for the un forces. the uniform req are tiger stripe, woodland marpat, or od green. i would love to have some of you tennessee boys on the team. i have heard nothing but good things about tennessee players. of course if you can stand having a gamecock fan for a co your more than welcome to come. shoot me a pm if you have any questions.
stuckmojo

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm

My team might be interested in making the trip out there to play. What kind of numbers are you guys expecting for this game? Is the whole field in play, or will only a couple of the areas be used? Any more info on the other teams CO's?

If we come out we'll probably bring 4-7 people out to play. I'm looking forward to a little more information about the game.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Xyzpdq0121 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Xyzpdq0121

Postby KnoxVegas » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby Xyzpdq0121 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 am

I think I met two or three guys from TN at TDC. I thought one might be you but I guess not. :)

Ya Tak is one of the owners of Airdog. He and his brother are really good guys. We go down and play there every once in a while.

Well, I hope that I can meet some TN players at this event. I know a GA guy going up to TN for an OP on like the 23rd. I wish I could make it but I am going to start checking in here to see what events you have that me and my GA boys might want to travel to. We try to go out of state every two to three months.

When I get more info on the event, I will be sure to post it here for you as well. Right now, you know about as much as I know but I trust that Dom and the guys at the AOSC will put on a good event. Now if they can just control the weather so it is 70 degrees during the day I will be happy!
Xyzpdq0121

Postby Xyzpdq0121 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Hey Knox, Any word on if you guys ae expecting to attend. I am trying to get a troop plan set a bit.
Xyzpdq0121

Postby Sigmarius » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:49 pm

The team that KnoxVegas was speaking of is ODA-865, which I am the Team Lead on. You've already spoken to him about some things, and I just wanted to let you know that, counting him, we have 8 confirmed coming, with a slight possibility of one more. But 8 for sure.

Looking forward to playing in this.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Xyzpdq0121 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 am

Xyzpdq0121

Postby Sigmarius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:20 am

That should have read 7, counting Knox, but he won't be part of the squad, so 6.

This is what happens when I try and do airsoft stuff while doing three things at once when at work.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Hollywood » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey is this Fallout? I along with 2 other guys will be running with the black knights. Multicam side. I have also been asked to be the intelligence gatherer for this event. I will send you a PM. I ran with the Black Knights in the TDC in SC a few months ago. My handle was Hollywood. Just bought a new KWA from Nashville airsoft today just for this event. ALSO. If you are planning on going to this event and are in the Nashville are and want to convoy along let me know. We plan on leaving Friday the 5th around noon. It is 351 miles from Nashville give or take. Hollywood out.
Hollywood

Postby Dominum » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm

(Sorry for the late response, I have been in Oregon for the past week.)

Thanks for the help answering questions, good info and pics. I am back now so if you have any more I should be able to answer promptly. More info including maps and intel packs for COs to come as the game gets closer. We will be very happy to see some of you make the trip from Tennessee, and I think you will find this game well worth the effort. I am still looking for an out of state CO for the Central Government Forces if anyone is interested...
Dominum

Return to Regional Events