[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OP Hog Hunter Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OP Hog Hunter

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

OP Hog Hunter

Postby Pandaking » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Facebook event link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=184400438311084

Check the facebook frequently for an actual address

Please note:The google map image is not the location of the field. It is just shown to give an approximate distance of Jonesboro AR from Memphis TN
Jonesboro, AR is about an hour and a half north west of Memphis.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Jonesboro ... s&t=h&z=12

Parking area opens at= 0700
Gates and Regestration and Chrono= 0800
Saftey brief at = 0845
Teams on the field= 0900

Directions to Game Field will be posted

Team Uniforms
Delta: Kakhi, Jeans, (civilian attire)
OpFor: Fatiges...any type of camo.

FPS: Assault rifles= 400fps and below
Sniper/DMR Rifles= 401-500fps (SEMI AUTO/BOLT ONLY)

RSVP Invites only

Renter guns avalible, please contact us no later than 3 days prior to game day. First come first serve.

$20 Entry Fee

Op Order:
At 2315 DTG, an F-16 Fighter was hit by stinger rocket. The extremist groupe known as, Allah's Sons of Salvation, has claimed reponsibility for this action, in a show of force against US and Coalition Forces operating in their AO. The pilot, call sign "Hog 55" was able to eject, but landed in an AO controlled by Allah's Sons of Salvation. The Fighter jet was destroyed on impact, but the black box, code named "Chex Mix", containing vital intel information, was ejected along with the pilot, and as of now, has not been found or recovered. The pilot was able to radio that he marked the location of the Black Box drop on a paper map. Radio link with the pilot was lost after ejection.
Enemy transmissions have pinpointed the enemy base location, and satalite imagery has discovered a surge in enemy force patrols in the AO. MI has assumed they too are searching for the pilot. As of now, we dont know if they know about, or are searching for the Black Box. Enemy forces are presummed extremely hostile, and EF size is guesstimated in the range of 25-30 troops

Last edited by Pandaking on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war.
Si vis pacem para bellum
Going to school at ASU
AGM L96---TSD M4A1---JG AUG---Galaxy MP5 PDW---CM.030---Y&P M92
Pandaking

Re: OP Hog Hunter

Postby grant.94 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

It sounds interesting, I may come despite the drive. btw, I would maybe change the name of the extremist group because the acronym is ASS hahaha
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Tactical Donut » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:59 pm

This might be a game worth carpooling for, Grant.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby grant.94 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 pm

yeah i wanna see the turn out first though, but it sounds well organized. I also want to be able to say ASS elements advancing to our left! or something like that.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Tactical Donut » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 pm

We will.

Soon enough.
Formerly Known as McKnight
Tactical Donut

Postby m4sherman » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:29 pm

if I can make it I will pitch in to help pay the gas if we carpool or else I might just take the bike
m4sherman

Postby Waddamelon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 pm

So is this at a trainyard or.... describe the enviroment?

WE G18C PDW CUSTOM
Cybergun Kalashnikov 60th anniversery AK47
G&P M4 MRE
WE M1911 4.3 HICAPA
Waddamelon

Postby Pandaking » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 am

Please note: The google map image is not the location of the field. It is just shown to give an approximate distance of Jonesboro AR from Memphis TN

According to facebook there are 7 attending and 8 possibly attending. This does not include those coming that have not RSVP'd on facebook.

I can honestly say...I don't know what the playing field looks like. I have yet to walk it. But I will get someone who has on the boards to give more details on this OP.

More info to come.
Si vis pacem para bellum
Going to school at ASU
Pandaking

Postby vulrath » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:52 am

...For those of us that don't use Farcebook, what is the planned date here?
vulrath

Postby Pandaking » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:26 pm

I do apologize for not placing the date. The date will be on the 19th of November... I know it's a little last minute and we do apologize for that.

It's actually just been planned out for about a month, but I just recently got word of it.
Si vis pacem para bellum
Going to school at ASU
Pandaking

Postby Pandaking » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:28 am

I walked the field yesterday and took a few pics,
view from above an old gravel pit
Gravel Pit from the front

Please note that we will be placing barricades and small structures in the field before the OP

There are a few clearings and some wooded areas as well. I just don't feel like flooding the thread with pics.

Here are directions from Memphis. Please note that the photos on google maps are pretty old so it doesn't show the clearings on the field.
We have about 27 acres of play area

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=memph ... 4&t=h&z=14
Si vis pacem para bellum
Going to school at ASU
Pandaking

Return to Regional Events