[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th Guard want YOU! (October) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th Guard want YOU! (October)

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th Guard want YOU! (October)

Postby slickridley » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

JOIN US IN OUR GLORIOUS CAMPAIGN!

Hey Tennessee Airsofters, I'm the Colonel of the 120th Guard this year and It's time to end the evils of the "USA" and free our comrades from their oppressive materialist and imperial ways!

Palmetto Guard will be in command of the 120th Guards out of Meiningen this year.
We wiped out NATO's hold on that whole side of the map within the first hour of the game last year.
This year we want to do it again and help ensure victory for the Soviet people! Under the command of Comrade General Vinnie "Lifer" Gizzarelli WE WILL WIN AGAIN!!!

Make no mistake NATO will not be fooled like last year. It will be tough fight, with little or no support from our tanks as the other companies will get to make use of. But the more NATO forces we tie up here will mean less that they can throw into Rex and Alpha, helping to ensure victory for our cause!

This is shaping up to be one of the largest games in the US, don't miss out!

Our Area of Operations.

Our plan of attack

120th is a Warsaw company, we'll be wearing Bravo/Tan based uniforms.

Field location, 84 Reganswood Drive, Taylorsville, NC 28681
Register yourself and team with the 120th, here, PM me if you're doing a team, so I can make sure there enough slots for you. or email onesidedsquare<AT>gmail.com
<<REGISTER HERE

Other field info can be found here

I have a sig pic but it doesn't conform to the admins mom's requirements :(
slickridley

Re: Fulda Gap, Warsaw 120th Guard want YOU! (October)

Postby slickridley » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:42 pm

4 teams across 3 states have signed up to be a part of the biggest game in the south east, and I want you to be a part of the glory for the motherland! Be there!
slickridley

Postby flashpoint » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:48 am

This is a event you do not want to miss! So might as well join the Right side :twisted:
flashpoint

Postby slickridley » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:33 am

slickridley

Postby slickridley » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 am

Warsaw is still looking for more comrades to share in the victory against NATO!! Be there!
slickridley

Postby FROSTYGM » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:47 pm

I was hoping to be a part of the Spetsnaz unit...I have a spetsnaz BDU, but it's green...So...?
Combat Marshall of the Triumvirate Leaders of FROSTY
Радуйся Морозная, команда Родину!
"Spongebob"
FROSTYGM

Postby slickridley » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 pm

slickridley

Postby slickridley » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:03 am

Still need more men to volunteer for the 120th!
slickridley

Postby slickridley » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Early cheap pre reg is over tomorrow sign up today for the 120th!!!
slickridley

Return to Regional Events