Fulda Gap 2013 117th recruitment

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Fulda Gap 2013 117th recruitment

Postby sixgun » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Greetings Gents and maybe ladies!

I am Dustin Sessions, i will be the warsaw pacts 117th motorized guard CO this year, i will gladly welcome each and everyone of you to join me in glorious warfare as we take on the honorable Col. Lowman in his first year commanding the NATO forces! I fully intend to make sure that this year will become something of legend! going in this year i want to make the 117th a driving force to make sure col lowman remembers exactly who we are and what we're capable of. i want each and everyone of you to see his face as we storm his encampment and welcome him to the fulda gap. downtime will not be a thing this year as i will keep my men constantly in the fray of things and i will leave you no doubt that you'll get your moneys worth out of this. if there's one thing that i can say of this year. is just two simple words. bring ammo. you're gonna need it. contact me at dtsessions1@gmail.com f you have any questions/want to register. also look on facebook for the Fulda 2013 117th guard group as that is where i'm going to be putting all info on there and keeping everyone easier informed as to meeting before the game.

sixgun

Return to Regional Events