[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - SoGuBa Campaign: The Surge Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

SoGuBa Campaign: The Surge

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Postby straightshot » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:25 pm

After Action Report from cantttype

I hope everyone had a great time. We started a little late, but we got through that and moved into the game. I wont even mention the confusion at lunch, but you guys worked through it like champs. I hope you guys enjoyed working with the Gold Bar Recruiters of the Southern Guards Battalion Army ROTC http://www.wofford.edu/armyrotc (Sheik Parnell and SF Operator Harbin)

I would like to recognize the teams that showed up.

Anderson Militia (Anderson)
Airsoft Armory (Fort Mill)
Death Dealers (Spartanburg)
OP4 (Columbia)
Swampfox Recon (Spartanburg)
G.O.A.T. (Columbia)
C.A.T. Clemson Airsoft Team (Clemson)
Team B.L.A.D.E. (Columbia)

Step up your game. Find a team and begin working with them.

We had a unit's CO and 2 of his NCO's out there looking at the field, which is why we had to stop the first time. Why were they looking at the field? Because they were doing a recon for training the following week.
I dont know about you guys, but that real machine gun fire in the background was motivating. Not to mention the HMMWV's and the M35's that were constantly rolling down the road at the gate. The HMMWV's were part of a MP unit(out of NC I believe) that had just cleared the site on Friday. If you saw people walking around in DCU's when you drove in they were Navy personnel. Many of them will learn CQB skills on the MOUT site shortly before they are sent to Iraq.

You all were the first civilians to play airsoft on that field.

I would like to thank the Southern Guards Battalion and Battlecat Sports http://www.battlecastsports.com for not only sponsoring the game with awesome prizes, but also getting the BIO BB's so that we could play there. I understand that people were confused why they couldnt bring BB's, but the SCARNG is a completely different entity from the FLARNG(approving authority for Ft. Blanndin) and TRADOC(Ft. Knox). Airsoft is still new to a lot of people, but because everyone played well, and we had no major injuries I think next time can be even better. AT-CT came out, took some pictures and gave some stuff away to promote their endeavors.

Thanks Robin(Faustgeist) for your donation to the unit.

I would like to note that one players glasses cracked when shot. His eyes were not in danger. The equipment he was wearing did the job and protected his eyes. I forgot to grab a pic of the glasses if you still have them and could snap a photo and put it up that would be awesome.

If you didnt get a chance to, would still like to or just thought of a suggestion feel free to email me gbr@wofford.edu.

You decide...
189,000 Bio BB's and 3 jams - one may have been due to a faulty gun.

Here are the videos that have been used so far...

Teaser vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdFD_aPZbtQ

Tan Brief (with an OPORD and ROE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRORqskqvjI

Green Brief (with ROE "KILL OR SAFETY KILL THEM ALL. ")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZLqBp_KEs

Pics:
http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/ ... e%20Surge/
http://at-ct.com/media/thumbnails.php?album=5

A video is coming. I will be at Clarks Hill Training Center this week taking pictures and looking into some things. I am not sure when the video will be finished.

Dont forget "City of Evil: DEA vs Meth Heads" more CQB at WTC (http://casspro.cjb.net/) only $10!! And the game at Blue Hole... ITS ONLY $1!!

If anyone is interested in joining the Guard or learning how they could receive up to $60,000 in bonuses, real military training, health care and money for college then PM or email me.

straightshot

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:46 am

Also to add, two members of the Bristol S.A.S. (Bristol TN) were their.
And we had a blast. Awesome place for airsoft. I hope we can play it again.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Previous

Return to Regional Events