[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Fire Mandrill June 21st 2008 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Fire Mandrill June 21st 2008

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Operation Fire Mandrill June 21st 2008

Postby Shotgunmessiha » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:41 pm

http://www.shotgunmessiha.com/index.html

FIRE MANDRILL TEASER TRAILER.

http://www.shotgunmessiha.com/media/FIRE_MANDRILL.wmv

http://www.shotgunmessiha.com/index.html

June 21st 2008 0900 hrs am. Moore Airsoft Field.
Camping: June 20th 2008 1800 hrs pm. (Weather Permitting)
Event start time: 0945 hrs am. (Brief)
1000 hrs am. (Start shooting)
Cost $10.00 per Operator (Player)
Meal: $5.00 per Operator (Player)
Raffle: $5.00 per Operator (Player)
Fire Mandrill Special, ask Sunny D upon payment.
$20.00 get you an event ticket meal and two raffle tickets.

Raffle item: BOYI RK-02 (FULL METAL AK-74 with Folding Skeleton a frame sock),
+ 3000RDS .20 bbs to be raffled!

There will be three teams of diamond hunters and four Marshals controlling the territory. Simple rules of the event are to get and hold the diamond mines and the diamonds located in each mine. There will be eight mines with 25 diamonds in each mine.
Marshals are in charge of keeping the peace amongst the Diamond Hunters, nothing else. Each diamond is worth 10 points if the diamond is held for the entire event.
Each Diamond mine is worth 25 points; awarded to the team that holds holds the mine at 1600 hrs pm. (end time of the event).

Charlie Mine (BLACK SHIRTS) Mine #1.

Echo Mine (BROWN / TAN SHIRTS) Mine #2.

Zebra Mine (CAMO / GREEN SHIRTS) Mine #3.

Marshals (YELLOW ARM BANDS) Note: Marshals are event players.

NOTE: What a Marshal says goes! Do Not Question A Marshal! You will be dismissed from the event with out question.

Marshals are listed below.
Marshals (YELLOW ARM BANDS) Note: Marshals are event players.
Roster: (ALL POSITIONS CLOSED)
Shotgunmessiha: Event CO.
Maddcatt: Marshal #1.
Sunny D: Marshal #2.
Srigol: Marshal #3.
Point Blank: Marshal #4.

Bonnieratt: AR. Rebel Recon Airsoft CO, will be the Controlling Marshal for any Medic Cheating found by any team.
Thanx for volunteering Bonnie.

Event standard rules to follow

All players that use LBV's (load bearing vest) your primary color is your shirt. Do not cover your shirt completely or handicap the view of the color of the shirt with your equipment. Or you will be asked to correct the problem by reequipping your gear. Make the colored shirt and equipment in plain view so there is no confusion.

0945 hrs am: Brief.

1000 hrs am: Event start.

MINES: (HOW TO ID ONE) White styrofoam ice chest.

Misions: EVO 1, Mine and Yours, I want it!
Note: EVO 1 (NO RESPAWN, NO MEDICS, TORSO AND HEAD HITS COUNT AS KILL ONLY, YOU GET HIT YOUR OUT). Once you are hit you will walk back to your team mine, 15’ away from your team mine and keep a Red Dead Man Rag on your head for all to see. Do not stray away from the 15’ or remove the Red Dead Man Flag till the end of the EVO.

Charlie Mine: 1000 hrs am to 1045 hrs am.
Take exactly 6 diamonds from Zebra Mine. No More, No less.
Eliminate as many Zebra mine players as possible
Give 6 diamonds to Shotgunmessiha to own the Zebra Mine.

Echo Mine: 1000 hrs am to 1045 hrs am.
Take exactly 6 diamonds from Charlie Mine. No More, No less.
Eliminate as many Charlie mine players as possible
Give 6 diamonds to Shotgunmessiha to own the Charlie Mine.

Zebra Mine: 1000 hrs am to 1045 hrs am.
Take exactly 6 diamonds from Echo Mine. No More, No less.
Eliminate as many Echo mine players as possible
Give 6 diamonds to Shotgunmessiha to own the Echo Mine.

1100 hrs am to 1105 hrs am. Event stop for 5 mins. Diamonds delivered to Shtgunmessiha and team assigned to new mines as they win or loss mines.

NOTE: When diamond mines are won they are to be secured by the winning team and six diamonds are to be removed by the team winning the mine. This means you will have to split your man power up between two mines. After the six diamonds are removed from the mine by the winning team, the winning will leave the mine and the owning team will automatically respawn (all team members). During the down time (5 mins) between 1100 hrs am to 1105 hrs am, there will be no walking of the diamond runner to deliver the diamonds to Shotgunmessiha (RUN). If the diamonds are not delivered in 5 mins, your team will lose the diamonds they just won. To keep the action of taking a mine for the diamonds and not reporting the take over to keep manpower at your primary mine. There will be a Marshal assigned to each team to watch for such an event of dishonesty.

Mission: EVO 2, Trade off the, Stock Pile.
NOTE EVO 2: MEDIC RULES APPLY. (Any torso or head hit is a kill, arms legs will not count).
NO RESPAWN ZONE.
1110 hrs am to 1145 hrs am.
All three teams fight for the chance to take over the remaining diamond mines.
There will be five diamond mines open for grabs at the start of this EVO.
If a mine is taken over by a team; the team must supply the mine with the personnel to hold the mine. Each of the five mines will have 25 diamonds located in it.
Once a team has gained a mine they will have to hold it for the full 35 mins, total EVO time; to be awarded the mine. In each of the five mines there will be a card with a number on it. At the end of EVO 2, each team must send a runner to Shotgunmessiha with the held mine card with the number on it. The runner must RUN, not walk. The runner must ID him or her self to Shotgunmessiha and his or her team before giving the card over to Shotgunmessiha. After the card is delivered the mine and the diamond count will be assigned to the team. . IF not done so the mines will not go to any team at all.

The runner also has to advise the number of diamonds in the mine. There will be a diamond count at the end of the event to find cheaters.

NOTE: NO STEALING DIAMONDS OUT OF MINES DURING THIS EVO!

Each diamond is worth 10 points if the diamond is held for the entire event.
Each Diamond mine is worth 25 points; awarded to the team that holds the mine at 1600 hrs pm. (end time of the event).

NOTE: Medic Rules Apply. Two medics per team. Each medic will touch the downed Operator and provide them downed Operator with a card. Only one card per Operator (1 MEDCIC RESPAWN). Integrity is a key issue here. Marshals will be watching for multy medic runs to all Operators; (CHEATING MEDICS). Any cheating will warrant a dismissal from the event.
All Mines and personnel are allowed full use of the field to scout weakness and assault any mine they wish to weaken manpower.

Lunch: 1200 HRS PM. To 1300 HRS PM.

Mission: EVO 3, Thinning the profits.
1310 HRS PM TO 1445 HRS PM.
NOTE EVO 2: NO MEDIC RULES APPLY. (Any torso or head hit is a kill, arms legs will not count).
NO RESPAWN ZONE. YOU GET HIT YOU SIT WERE YOU WERE HIT TILLTHE EVO ENDS!
Attempt to take over a mine and collect the amount of diamonds per kill at the mine.
When a team attacks and takes over a mine, the winning team takes an equal amount of diamonds from the mine to match the number of diamond mine guards they killed. If a mine has four guards and all four guards are killed. The wining team of the attack takes four diamonds.
NOTE; Diamond mine guards are not allowed to go outside of 15’ from the mine. So each team needs to think carefully about whom and where they place each diamond mine guard.

At the end of the EVO. Each team send a runner (RUN) to Shotgunmessiha to deliver the captured diamonds. The runner must ID him or her self to Shotgunmessiha and his or her team before giving the diamonds over to Shotgunmessiha. IF not done so the diamonds will not go to any team at all.

Mission: EVO 4, Who owns all, has all.
1500 hrs pm to 1545 hrs pm.
Note: EVO 4 (NO RESPAWN, NO MEDICS, TORSO AND HEAD HITS COUNT AS KILL ONLY, YOU GET HIT YOUR OUT).
It’s a simple rule. Find a mine and take it over.
Some of the remaining mines will have 25 diamonds and some wont. Be tactical when you chose which and who’s mine to attempt to take over.
At the end of the EVO the team holding the diamond mine will bring the mine its self to Shotgunmessiha by runner (AGAIN, RUNNER). Each mine will be a White styrofoam ice chest. The delivery location will be near the safe zone marked by one large white sheet split into eight squares and each square numbered. The mine must be ID’ed by the runner as to team holds it. Each Mine will have the number printed in it to ID it to the card delivered in EVO 2. Then the totals will be counted and a winner announced by Shotgunmessiha.

1600 hrs pm. RAFFEL TIME!

1645 HRS PM. FIELD BETTER BE EMPTY! GO HOME TO YOUR LOVED ONES FOR THE WEEKEND.

Below are links with directions/map info for Moore Field.

If it still moves put more rounds in it.
http://shotgunmessiha.com/
Shotgunmessiha

Return to Regional Events