[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Bay of Pigs 2 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Bay of Pigs 2

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

TP Grenades Approved for BOP2

Postby mongoman » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:46 pm

"I would have told anything for those stem cells Smithers"- M. Burns
mongoman

Postby prometheus » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:18 am

I have found it easier to cut a TP roll in half, and a similar length of towel rolls, to give more room to glue, then when done, trim the extra tube off.

also, I have tried many, many, many differant projectiles. and trust me. nothing works as well as the cheap .12 bbs you will find at wal-mart () you will save a little money by using some pinto beans, but you will not get the blast radius you would with just .12's.
The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby neoific » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:28 am

neoific

Mihel Map

Postby mongoman » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:08 pm

Mihel's rough map. Don't blame me if it is wrong.

Yellow lines mark the out of bounds. Notice we opened the dry lake bed, but shortened the actual combat area. Just want to make sure everyone has plenty of targets:)

Locations are set by GPS

Questions or comments?

M
mongoman

Postby Alundiel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:16 am

Well im heading out.. sounds like a lot of fun :wink:
Alundiel

Postby prometheus » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:52 am

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby Skidude » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:09 pm

Skidude
Skidude

Postby Hunter » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:26 pm

Hunter

Postby mongoman » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:32 pm

Sorry to hear that, you are going to miss out.

Thanks for posting the map, Matt, I am technologically impaired.

Numbers are holding high, looks like a bunch of folks are coming.

Will have new signs and banners for registration and chrono and such, thanks Wolf Creek Creations and OS Airsoft. Wolf Creek is available to do custom team shirts also(cheap plug).

I will be out at site tomorrow night, but I will be monitoring, so holler if you have any questions or problems.

M
mongoman

Postby Alundiel » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:35 pm

About what time will you be available friday. I will be getting in that evening and thought that you said that you were doing registration then.

also, will you be having some scenarios that morning? if so what time?
Alundiel

Postby mongoman » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 am

Registration and such will be open late into Friday night, at least until around 1 am. Come in after that, and we will register you in the morning. Someone will be onsite from 1200 noon today on.

Saturday morning is listed as time for pickup games. Basically, we will get some folks together and let you run different parts of the field.

M
mongoman

Postby Krazy L » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:17 pm

Krazy L

Postby Skidude » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:02 pm

We (guys from Memphis) had a wonderful time at the event. Thanks Mongo, Mihel, and the AL crew for setting this up. It was good to see some familiar faces such as Dogsolder and his folks, the TFAT crew from Mobile, and the Pensacola guys (and gals). We really appreciate the time that Dave and his staff has put into the field and the accomodations, and the meal that was prepared Saturday evening. Great time folks!
Skidude
Skidude

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:23 pm

great game mongo!! skidude, I really enjoyed workin with you and your crew.great to meet the florida guy's finally. as usual it was great to see mihel and houston AND TOM!! even though he didn't play. great food kudo's to dave. keep up the good work on the field, its came a long way since the first time we came down.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Previous

Return to Regional Events