[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Bay of Pigs 2 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Bay of Pigs 2

Organized events outside TN, but in the immediate surrounding areas

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt

Operation Bay of Pigs 2

Postby mongoman » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:51 pm

Operation Bay of Pigs 2
Dave's Combat Ranch (Mapquest 1600 Cedar Springs Road, Weaver, AL, 36277 for directions)
December 16th
Registration and Chrono at 10 am
Briefing at 11 am
Game Starts at 12

Fidel is Dead. Cuba's leadership fall to his younger brother, Raoul Castro. Taking advantage of American Involvement in the Middle East, El Presidente has forged alliances with Argentina, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Haiti, and Panama, making the Latin American Mutual Defense Force a power in the western hemisphere.

The US gave the CIA the mandate of raising and supporting an insurgency of Cuban Expatriates to take control of Cuba, and begin defusing the new communist threat in the region. Due to the continuing war in the Middle East, and tensions in Korea and Iran, US forces cannot fight on yet another front, so direct support of rebel forces is the only option. The US is also openly using air power to support the CEB insurgents(Cuban Expatriates Brigade).

Despite US support, the incursion has been less than successful, and the CEB rebels have been cornered in the mountains of central Cuba. Government forces have deployed chemical weapons to destroy the CEB once and for all.

Through local sources, the CEB has learned of the move, and sees an opportunity to get their hands on weapons that could cripple the Communist Forces, and give them the push they need to wrest control from the Communist once and for all.

$5 to play, $5 to eat, camping in free. Power is available to charge weapons, the more the merrier.

If you would like to command insurgents or government forces, please email me at mongopmongo@yahoo.com

Mongo
CO
4/20 K AAV

"I would have told anything for those stem cells Smithers"- M. Burns
mongoman

Postby prometheus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 pm

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby mongoman » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:56 pm

So Matt, will you lead the government forces?
M
mongoman

Postby prometheus » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:46 pm

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby mongoman » Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:36 pm

mongoman

Postby prometheus » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:12 pm

8 or so from chattanooga in addition to mongo's report of aprox 30 bodies.
prometheus

Numbers upate/Bonus Scenario

Postby mongoman » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:57 pm

mongoman

Postby prometheus » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:51 am

since we aren't getting started at the but-crack of dawn, I say at 1100/1200hr so to not get distracted in between games.
prometheus

Postby Krazy L » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:06 am

Hey guys,

kind of new to this website, but not to Airsoft (6 going on 7 years).

anyway I am only about an hour away across the Georgia border. so I will be there.

do I need to preregister or anything? and if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

catch ya later.
Levi
Krazy L

Postby prometheus » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:53 am

cool man, always good to find more soldiers.
so where in GA are you? how far from Chatt? what FPS are you shootin'?

the game in anniston does not require any pre sign-up, but I am sure sending Mongo a PM, or posting as you did is enough. this way they have some clue as to how many to cook for. and do plan on eating, Dave can really hook it up, but you have to take it easy, or else someone who ate less will catch up with ya!
prometheus

Postby Krazy L » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 pm

Krazy L

Brothers in Arms

Postby MSM16A2 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:43 pm

MSM16A2

Loaner Guns, Rules, Itinerary and Such

Postby mongoman » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:38 pm

Hey, great to meet you guys.

Loaners: Man, I would be glad to hook you up, but I am fresh out. I have been telling everyone to bring extras if they have them and don't mind loaning them.

Guy I know will have several low end xm8's at the event(70-80 w/hicap/batt, charger), and Skidude from Airsoft Revolution will be vending the high end stuff.

All are welcome, just as long as you follow the rules. I will post them as follows, simple, simple.

Just wanted to give everyone a time frame in which to expect activities to be commencing and ending.
All Times CST
Friday 1pm_until: Check in and Registration for those coming in. Chrony will be open, weapons checked. Tours of field available, even well after dark. Just ask Tom, Mihel, Chris, Klook, Michael, John, Houston, or at Sign in. You will see the Duty Tent just as you pull into the parking area. I should be watching TV or playing on the Xbox.

PM me for a cell phone number, just in case you need help getting in

Itinerary for the weekend

Registration booth will open Friday from five until, weapons chrony available.

Game briefing and team division to take place at 11am, game starting at noon, unless the majority would rather eat first, then game starting later.

Game will run for five hours.

Victory conditions set to points/objective, covered during brief.

Second Scenario as covered in previous post will run afterward.

General Caution and Common Sense Our field is heavily wooded, and has dangers of many sorts to the unwary, so be advised. Watch were you dive, fall, and run. Snakes, old buried rubbish, or other dangers may just be waiting for you to jump on top of them. Check your area, look where you are going to ground, and be careful. I had rather take a bb than get bit by a copperhead. Boots, bug repellent, and long sleeve shirts are recommended, but not required. Mind the beasties, and a long sleeve shirt will help stop the impact of a hot bb, keep from breaking the skin.

Note on General Rules and Codes of Behavior We generally follow standard rules of engagement and weapons requirements, but we will review. Common sense plays a very important role in our game play. AEG’s will be allowed firing less than 415 feet per sec, with the average of five shots through the chrony determining final fps HiCap Mags are allowed Shatterproof glasses and goggles are allowed. If questionable will be tested with point blank shot. NEVER REMOVE YOUR EYE PROTECTION ON THE FIELD OF PLAY. Find a safe area and deal with fogging and fit issues. Magazines will not be in guns in camps or assembly areas. Weapons will be safed. Please mark batteries and chargers with a sharpee to avoid confusion and loss. It is a good idea to mark mags also. Makes finding lost stuff so much easier. Gun Testing area is available. Standard shooting range rules apply. Eye protection is required in testing area. We expect you to call your shots. Refs will be on every team, please handle disputes dispassionately through the refs. If you make a complaint, be sure of yourself, try not to be angry, give the other player the benefit of the doubt. It is okay to say, “Troop, I am hitting you, is there a problem?” Try to avoid, “You rubber $@^%$#@$%%^^$$, will you call it if I come over there and bayonet you!” Please refrain from kill counting in an obnoxious manner. I feel it is okay to say, “I went 5 kills and two deaths”, as a personal yard stick, but is improper to rant, “I owned you sorry b@$#$s, you all suck! I killed you and you, and you, and you hiding over there in shame.” Be mature about it guys and gals. MEDs are hard to enforce in the heavily wooded environment in which we play. Use your head, if you are charging a bunker, do so with a 350 fps pistol, not a 409 fps AEG. Shoot for center body mass and the legs, as all hits count the same, combat ineffective result. Bunker defense, please do not shoot folks in the head point blank, use common sense and courtesy. Would you want to be shot in the face point blank? Of course not, be nice out there. NO BLIND FIRING - Do not stick your weapon out from behind cover and blaze away. Aim at your target, target what you aim at. Respawns will be every at every 15 minute mark of the hour. In other words, 15 after, 30 after, 15 until the top, the top of the hour. If you get to the respawn at 1027, you respawn at 1030. Please be honest. WATCH FOR CAUTION MARKERS AND OFF LIMITS AREAS - These areas are off limits for your safety, please, respect these areas. That is all of the rules as far as game play. Please, safety first, respect your opponents,
call your shots, even if you are not sure, why not call it, go respawn, come back in.

By the way, if the numbers hold, we are going to bust 50 wide open and move toward 60 players:)

Talk to you later
Mongo
CO
4/20 K AAV
mongoman

Postby Krazy L » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:05 am

Krazy L

more info, thanks, teams stuff

Postby mongoman » Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:26 am

mongoman