[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Game the 29th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Game the 29th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Game the 29th

Postby prometheus » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:28 am

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:56 pm

hey man, love the team forum good job! I need a password though. also I don't know about the game the 28th I start a new record for a german label the friday before so I doubt I can be there. not that I have to be. but I doubt the field will be ready, my plan was to have the field done specials and all and then have a big game in august with guy's from ala, memphis and nashville. but we'll see how it works out

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

29th game

Postby mongoman » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:08 pm

Hey guys,

I don't want to pressure you guys on the field. Hell, I am the one that got the dates mixed up. If you guys want to just do a game, we really don't care how much stuff you guys have built and all. If you have woods, then as far as we are concerned, that is a good place to play.

We are hosting another game at our place on the on Saturday, August 12th. We could probably start a couple hours earlier, for one, and I am thinking of rolling the dam map and the hill map into one larger game with teams starting equal distance from the objectives. We are going to cut in new trails and fortify the top of the hill next weekend, and open up the woods on either side of the hill. No attackers and no defenders, just who captures the objectives.

So, I am coming to Chattanooga at the end of the month no matter what(the little woman wants to hit Mckay) so if nothing else I would like to see the field and all if possible.

If you guys feel you can host a game comfortably at the end of the month, without taxing yourselves, then great. We have no problem with under construction, but that is up to you guys. You are all of course welcome August, and we will come to your place at the end of the month. You could probably get us to come up both times :shock:

Anyhoo, can't get over how much fun it was with higher #'s. I mean, no illusions, you guys core group is really experienced and good, on the dam ya'll kicked our ass. Still fun. Can't wait until the next one.

M
"I would have told anything for those stem cells Smithers"- M. Burns
mongoman

Postby cruel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:31 am

Pyrrhus, when his friends congratulated to him his victory over the Romans under Fabricius, but with great slaughter of his own side, said to them, "Yes; but if we have such another victory, we are undone." -Francis Bacon
cruel

Postby prometheus » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:45 am

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby peigen » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:11 pm

peigen

Postby mongoman » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:16 pm

yea, alot of us are pulling m110s, and 20s. it makes a bit of differance

It was more like the Italians v the Ethiopians in WWII. That and we suck.

Mongo
mongoman

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:30 pm

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Itailians V Ethiopians

Postby mongoman » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:38 pm

mongoman

Postby sog grunt » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:53 pm

Sorry we didnt make it went to atl airsoft we will be there for sure if we play here in chatt anytime this month or next
sog grunt

Postby DrewLawson » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:27 pm

NOO! I can't make the build day or the game the 29th because of a mission trip to Savannah, GA from the 22 to 29th, so instead of building with you all ill be building in the heat for an entire week.
DrewLawson

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:11 pm

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Red flags and field

Postby mongoman » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:35 pm

mongoman

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:40 pm

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Field