[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Lookin for players in Chatt !!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Lookin for players in Chatt !!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Lookin for players in Chatt !!!

Postby CHOKE » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi folks my name is Jason ( call name: CHOKE ) I recently moved to the chattanooga area and i am a ex-scenario paintball player, who got out of the game because i dnt care for the attitudes that become associated with the game. I am extremely interested in playing airsoft and just lookin for some good advice as far as where to play and equipment. I will appreciate any advice you have to offer thanks !

CHOKE

Re: Lookin for players in Chatt !!!

Postby dejocko » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 am

check out

Airsoft Tactical
5802 1/2 Ringgold rd.
Chatt. Tn 37412

they can give you advice on all that stuff. We have probably the best field in the southeast with a town with a bunch (maybe around 15 or more) of buildings half of which are probably two stories with very well built structures and steps.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby CHOKE » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm

I went by there a couple of times but cant ever catch them when they're open, I actually only live about a mile from there
I was also thinkin about commin out to Highpoint just to meet people who play and just try and get some ideas on how it differs from scenario paintball
CHOKE

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm

Airsoft Tactical hours are listed in the retailer sticky above. most of the time we are actually there much earlier doing stock and orders feel free to call. If you liked scenario paintball you'll love this!

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby USBWL » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:07 pm

Yo Dog, any word yet on that Halloween thing?
*** BANNED ***.

Noobie gun list:
Custom Inokatsu Zastava M92 Carbine
Custom Prime LR-300ML (FOR SALE)
Custom KSC USP Compact
Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle
Western Arms Wilson Combat TSGC
USBWL

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:37 am

Yea, Look for the details to hit the forum tomorrow evening.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Hamjoe » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Hey CHOKE, I believe I ran into you at Airsoft Tactical just a bit ago. You came in with a little boy that had one mean karate kick to the shins. Hope you found the gun or at least the info that you were looking for. Most of all, welcome to the area!
Hamjoe

Postby CHOKE » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Thats me and yeah my boy has got a mean karate kick he's 4 and already stated that he's gonna be a MMA cage fighter when he grows up
I got some answer to some of my questions, I still lookin for the gun thats right for me though, also wanna make sure im gonna have some good people to play some games with before i jump into it
CHOKE

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 am

Hey choke, come to the game on the 12th at high point if you've got a gun, Foxhound is recruiting and we will check you out and let you meet the group. look for me there, I go by Fox, Dog can point me out to you if your still looking. We do have requirements but we can discuss that Sat. Hope to see you there!
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Return to Chattanooga, TN