[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader

Postby Hamjoe » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Oh snap. All these zombies and I don't even own a boomstick. The shame!

Hamjoe

Postby lockinload » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:17 pm

If it rains please tell me or post something here because if it is rescheduled to sunday, me and AT LEAST 3-5 friends will come w/me PLEASE RAIN!!
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby dejocko » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 am

personally i am all for rescheduling to Sunday due to the anticipated level of suck in regards to tomorrows weather.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:07 am

Sorry guy's but there is No possibility of sunday. the field is rented for a private event.

However, we will still play tomorrow as long as its not a torrential downpour. I will post here by 9 am if there is a cancellation. as of now we are still a go.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Keinengel51 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:23 am

The friday (today) night game is still a go though right?
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby xxCOWBOYxx » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:47 am

Yes. Friday night zombie game is still on.
xxCOWBOYxx

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:50 am

Zombie challenge is a go.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby sgt miller » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:10 pm

thanks for the update dog.
Blood and guts and a little bit of danger was my reply with awhole lot of anger.
sgt miller

Postby lockinload » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:08 pm

is there going to be a saturday night game? and if not would it be a possiblity to have a game on SUNDAY, NOVEMBER, 8. PLEEEEEEEASE
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

lockinload

Postby Keinengel51 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Friday's game was freakin great! It's a shame me and my friend can't make it to the saturday game also.... i was the guy in the Tigerstripe with the mean little Beretta M93r btw, lol
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:53 am

Todays game cancelled !!
Due to mass rainfall last night we have water standing on the field and the rain does not look like it will stop till after the game. So the decision was made to reschedule the game For sunday November 8th.

if we had not had so much rain this week we could have made it. but it looks like a clear week for the rescheduled game. Thanx.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby lockinload » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:12 am

YES!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I am there, what time is the game. and if so could you post the address here, or some sort of directions, I'm in Ooltewah
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

lockinload

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN