[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Friday, October 30th. Starting at 8:00pm. 5$ entry. Will be the first ever Highpoint ZOMBIE CHALLENGE. Do you or your team have what it takes to survive a zombie infested trek thru town to gather ammo, food, medical supplies and more weapons. All while trying to make it to the safezone unbitten. Individual players and organized teams will be broken down into 4 to 6 man teams. the group with the best time Wins a prize.
Chrono limits have been lowered for this event. 400 fps with .20 and zombies teeth have been dulled.(for your safety) If your weapon doesn't pass we will have a gun for you to use. there will also be a few rentals available for use on the course. We will also have a bon fire going for you to relax by.
DON"T MISS THIS ONE !

AND THEN,

On Saturday October 31st we will have an ALL AGE (13 and up) event. Operation great pumpkin. Games start promptly at 11:00am ( be there and geared up before 11:00am) Should be a great weekend of airsoft!!

ps this will be the last all age event until Christmas do not miss it!!

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpoint Halloween Doubleheader

Postby RagingHillBilly » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Well that's gonna be absolutley fantabulous I'm in
RagingHillBilly

Postby manakari » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:58 am

Are there any kind of magazine restrictions for the Friday night game? Or any other special rules we need to know about before we load up an entire car load of weapons?
manakari

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:58 am

basically for the friday night event you will be prepped in groups using midcaps (or high for that matter) that we will load with a certain amount of ammo to start (hence having to travel thru to get more ammo and supplies ( a zombie turkey shoot with no challenge's equals no adrenaline and no fun) if its a larger party of 6, one or more of your team may have to make it to a certain place to get their weapon. We may go semi only (undecided) if you were low on ammo in a zombie infested area it would not be wise to be spraying and praying. leave the saw's and m60's home for this one. This is all in fun and should a great time. Think of it as a haunted house that you get to shoot at the monsters, but if your gotten then your in for more surprises. This ones all about getting together and havin fun doing something a little different than we normally do. If anyone needs further info please pm me.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby LITTLE BUBBA » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 pm

cool if me and my two guys can get a sure ride then we'll be there on saterday
LITTLE BUBBA

Postby School Boy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:02 pm

bringing the squad for this

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby manakari » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Shotguns and pistols all the way! Oh and a bag of BB's...
manakari

Postby dejocko » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 am

i'll be there both days.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby Keinengel51 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:19 am

I'll be there with hopefully at least 3 other people. (two for sure though) It'll be fun to finally get a chance to play with others in the Airsoft community. I have one question though, how large will the area we will be playing at be?
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 am

Just to clarify the zombie challenge is also 13 and up.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby TheFalcon » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:19 pm

I should be there as well!
TheFalcon

Postby ggtbr » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 pm

I wont make it to the Friday game but I will nake it to the Saturday game
"Sometimes revenge is profitable"

ggtbr

Postby theguyfromalabama » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm

a chance to shoot recon one.....and them defenceless...ill be there for both games
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby sgt miller » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm

what would be the chances of being rescheduled to sunday if it rains really bad saturday
Blood and guts and a little bit of danger was my reply with awhole lot of anger.
sgt miller

Postby Keinengel51 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 am

It looks like rain might be a problem on both the friday and saturday games. Altough i might be able to pull another team member for the sunday game...
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN