[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Game 11/28/09 (Operation black box) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Game 11/28/09 (Operation black box)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Game 11/28/09 (Operation black box)

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm

We will be running another mini op entitled (Black Box) on Saturday November 28th. We have had many requests to do one of these again and Uberguy was kind enough to write one. So don't miss out! Op starts at10:00am. be sure to get there in time to be prepped and ready by 10 am. We also need 2 volunteer team leaders for this game feel free to pm me if interested in the slots.

BTW this is a 17 and up event.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpoint Game 11/28/09 (Operation black box)

Postby bigb » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

I'll be there.
ETA

OPLS 1 Sniper Team
OPI 7
bigb

Postby Katana » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Ill be in town and will most likely be there
"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." - Rorschach
Katana

Postby Hamjoe » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:17 am

Nice, looks like I'm free that weekend.
Hamjoe

Postby bigb » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Will there be a warnord or something to that extent?
ETA

OPLS 1 Sniper Team
OPI 7
bigb

Postby uberguy » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 pm

we don't have a warnord or anything like that, the games are strongly based around communication, teamwork, and bribary. some of the materials used to bribe with are provided but I would suggest bringing more if you're so inclined. we tend to write our ops with the larger airsoft community in mind and keep to the basics so anyone can be involved. at some point we may get into more mil-sim oriented ops where there are strict uniform requirements and a real heavy level of pre game planning but it just does not work well with majority of the folks who come to our field. Instead we're trying to push the importance of communication and teamwork to acieve the common goal, and to create missions where everyone can get in some trigger time.
Regular Guy
uberguy

Postby bigb » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 am

sounds good man. Just need to know which uniform to bring.
ETA

OPLS 1 Sniper Team
OPI 7
bigb

Postby uberguy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:27 pm

any uniform will work, I would suggest anyone who has radios to bring them. each team will be given preplanned channels
Regular Guy
uberguy

Postby School Boy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:47 pm

i participated as a civilian in one of these and it was awesome

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Katana » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:45 pm

Turns out that I can't make it. Next time.
"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." - Rorschach
Katana

Postby NGSoldier » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:04 am

Hey great game yesterday lots of fun! Hope everyone enjoyed it
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby Hamjoe » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:24 am

Man that first op was a killer. All that work to get the box and I get stabbed in the back...both literally and figuratively. Good job uberguy.

Also, I say we take donations for installing a ski lift for going from the city to the terrorist camp. Man am I out of shape.
Hamjoe

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Had a great time, Man did I get shot up trying to get in the back of the embassy. :lol:
Was great having the new lafayette team out. Hope to see everybody again next time.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 am

Haha, after chasing R1 up the hill I second the donation request :lol:. Dog, as for the embassy, I can't believe no one seen me there heh every time I shot someone everyone returned fire to the second floor, I was like sweeeet! Great times and good games!
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Return to Chattanooga, TN