[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Are there any upcoming beginner games? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Are there any upcoming beginner games?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Are there any upcoming beginner games?

Postby SGT Jeffro » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi, i'm new to airsoft and i was wondering if anyone is going to have a game where beginners are going to play.

SGT Jeffro

Re: Are there any upcoming beginner games?

Postby dejocko » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 am

come out to the highpoint game tomorrow there are players of all levels, don't be like some people that want to hold out until they have certain gear or certain amount of time played its just for fun and everyone's really nice and we have a good time.
Dejocko
dejocko

Re: Are there any upcoming beginner games?

Postby Bigdog53 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:04 pm

i agree with him everyone out there is always very nice and very helpful too i came my firts gmae played was at high point and playin with them taught me alot just go out there and expect to have alot of fun i promise you that you'll never regret it
I see you but you dont see me!!!

Legion of Ares
Bigdog53

Return to Chattanooga, TN