[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Chickamauga Game 12/26/09 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Chickamauga Game 12/26/09

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Chickamauga Game 12/26/09

Postby DeadCow » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

December 26th 9am meet.

The Chickamauga game will be held on my own private land, and at no time will our play or players encroach on federal property.

The Visitor Center will be the rally point. DO NOT REMOVE ANY TYPE OF AIRSOFT GUN, PISTOL, GRENADE, OR OTHER GEAR FROM YOU CAR IN THE VISITOR CENTER PARKING LOT. I will be there in a white truck to lead all participants to the private field where the game will be held.

This game is all ages, so i would ask anyone wishing to participate to be respectfull in every way to all participants.

As this event is held on my land i do reserve the right to bar anyone from the field.

Normal rules: will be explained on site. (definitions of cheating and stupidity)

There is no fee, and no liability for injury. You are participating at your own free will and risk.

Safety is my #1 concern. IF PERSONAL SAFETY IS THREATENED I WILL END THE GAME. Safe play is fun play.

Game details: There will be 2 teams (RED & BLUE) that will be running 10 scenarios. The scenarios are objective-based, and wins and losses will determine which scenarios are played. that being said, we will not run all 10 scenarios. I plan two games of 3 scenarios, each lasting 30 minutes. The first three scenarios begins promptly at 10:00am, and the second by 1:00pm. I hope to be done before 3pm, unless we are just really having a blast. Realistically, it is a holiday weekend and we all have family and other things to do, so the day should stay short as planned.

I play scenario-based airsoft and paintball for the pure enjoyment of what they are, GAMES. I am by no means a professional or any thing close to it. This is the first non-private event i have hosted. I hope to get some feedback on what goes well and mostly what can be done to improve play at the field. The course is almost completely natural. There are a few spots with small bunkers. (tires, crates, etc.)

Feel free to give me shout with any further concerns: noahashtoncollins@yahoo.com or 423-255-7311

DeadCow

Re: Chickamauga Game 12/26/09

Postby AceAirsoft » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 pm

hey man count me in... im only 14 but haha im good and maybe some of my team will show up ... but thanks for hosting this ... it should be fun
Chattanooga Rum Runner's Squad# 297
Team Member's:
Josh Carter- "ghost"
Nick Thurman- "bigcat"
Zack Kuzma- "shadow"
Ryan Kuzma- "blackdog"
Andrew Morton-
Zack Prewitt-
Taylor Rap-
Hayden Grissom- "bigorka"
AceAirsoft

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm

I'm in. Maybe Nacht Kinder.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby School Boy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 pm

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby NGSoldier » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

im in possibly 2 or 3 of R1 might be there as well
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby AceAirsoft » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:17 pm

YESS!! this should be a good turn out .... ha im excited to use the new gear
Chattanooga Rum Runner's Squad# 297
Team Member's:
Josh Carter- "ghost"
Nick Thurman- "bigcat"
Zack Kuzma- "shadow"
Ryan Kuzma- "blackdog"
Andrew Morton-
Zack Prewitt-
Taylor Rap-
Hayden Grissom- "bigorka"
AceAirsoft

Postby rklaw04 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 pm

good time today guys. Noah your place is a pretty awesome place to play!
rklaw04

Postby NGSoldier » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:56 pm

hey great game today guys I had a blast, noah like ryan said your place is great we all felt that with a little work it could turn into a really good field. Looking forward to the next time we can play there. A few ideas for the future and those who played pitch in your comments and ideas. Maybe add a building or two in the center of the field where you have those tires set up. Next carve out some trails through the brush. over all a great time today.
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:11 pm

sorry i couldnt make it. had some family stuff to do
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Return to Chattanooga, TN