[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - decided not to do irene again this year but its so hard not Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

decided not to do irene again this year but its so hard not

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

decided not to do irene again this year but its so hard not

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 am

well I made my decision bright and early this morning I've been mulling it over all weekend but with the new team and new field I think my time would be better served staying behind this year. plus the money I would spend going I can by some more STUFF!! So for anyone out there thinking I'm not a OPI vet I won't get a spot, Mine will be open for you!

have to admit though I stared at the enlist button for about 30 minutes before crying and running away!!lol :shock:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby trickey3531 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:31 am

You will not regret it Micheal. I am sure a event that size and good will continue to happen. Your commitment to the RECON ONE and the field is greatly apprecieated.
The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

ok

Postby tangosix » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:39 am

Well Michael I am sorry you didn't go but I am also glad because we have alot of great things going on for us right here. I know this field will rock when it is finished. I am not going to sign up either. Terry :lol:
Semper Fi Devil Dogs.Image
tangosix

Postby prometheus » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:07 pm

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Return to Chattanooga, TN