[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - HIghpoint game on 1/09/10 CANCELLED!!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

HIghpoint game on 1/09/10 CANCELLED!!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

HIghpoint game on 1/09/10 CANCELLED!!!

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Big boy game this saturday the 9th @ 11am. Sorry for the short notice. Hope to see everyone out and before You say anything. there were 40 kids playing in below 30 degree weather today. I never heard the first one say I'm cold. so break out the long johns and the watch caps.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: HIghpoint game on 1/09/10

Postby SKINDOG » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm showin up as long as my gun is done by then... I might look like an eskimo, but I'll be there lol
SKINDOG

Postby Iannios » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

hahaha
funny thing is i actually wore long johns

KWA M4 m203
Classic Army m14
KWA M9 Tactical

Postby Bigdog53 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 am

go to the doc to get cleared thursday so count me in! :D
I see you but you dont see me!!!

Legion of Ares
Bigdog53

Postby XANDER » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm

sweet
Last edited by XANDER on Tue May 11, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby spaz68 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:46 am

It's gonna be a cold one so be prepared for it guys.

:twisted: ALL HAIL THE GOATHEAD :twisted:
............. MINION 1 .............
spaz68

Postby XANDER » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:50 am

So you've confirmed that we're actually having a game? Awesome.

You know what's gonna suck though, anyone that has a gun with a metal retractable stock or metal body is going to feel some good freezerburn when they go to look down their sights. Ouch!
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Re: HIghpoint game on 1/09/10 CANCELLED!!!

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 am

Sorry guy's, But after speaking with the Field owner and many of you (via pm's and phone calls) We made the very hard decision to cancel due to temps, weather and perspective turn out . Normally this is not a factor. But with so many saying they would not make it out, we decided to reschedule 2 weeks later..

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Hal9000 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I plan on coming to the game (now on the 23rd, correct?), and this will be my first. I'm trying to get one of my friends to come with me, but he doesn't have a gun. Does Highpoint offer rentals of any sort?
Hal9000

Postby Jackalope » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 am

So is this game going to be on the 23rd then? Im planning on coming, would like some confirmation on the date though.
formerly known as mtcjustin
Jackalope

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Yes, thats correct. Look for an upcoming announcement tonight. Its gonna be a weekend of plastic death.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Chattanooga, TN