[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th

Postby Nerble » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 am

Up Date .. I now have 4 more confirmed.... for a totle of 8 plus possibly 2 more

"I fell asleep too, but I didnt get lost ..... I woke up exactly where I fell asleep" OP jv..... 2009
Nerble

Postby School Boy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 pm

me and my guys will be there
i think were bringing a few people with us too

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby ixAddis0nxi » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:02 am

Does anyone have the phone number to the field?
I need to get a waiver but I want to know what I need to have before going up there [long freaking drive].

Thanks!
For Mandalore!!

Classic Army M15A4 Carbine
ixAddis0nxi

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:31 pm

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby THe New Guy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:25 pm

i plan to be ther with my friend and possibly a few more
THe New Guy

Postby lockinload » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:58 pm

The weather isn't lookin to good for sunday,PLEASE don't cancel the game unless its pooring, or lightening or something that is life threatening, I will play rain or shine :P
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby XANDER » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm gonna try to come down from UTK this weekend to break in my new gun. Can't wait to get shot in the nose by Dog and to be used as a meat shield by everyone else. Good times....
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby bigb » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 am

XANDER; I'm going to UT also. What are you majoring in? Maybe at some point we could carpool to chattanooga games.
ETA

OPLS 1 Sniper Team
OPI 7
bigb

Postby XANDER » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:39 pm

I am a freshman, so I've only been considering a major. It looks like if the health reform doesn't eff us over as much as it looks like it will, I want to become a doctor. I am probably going to major in MicroBiology.

I'm okay with carpooling. It's always been a wish of mine to have someone in my community who actually knows what the hell Airsoft is. I just hope you like Heavy Metal, because I like to play in my car. PM me if you want to talk about this, people don't like it when threads are filled with irrelevant info to the topic. I will respond quite shortly. See you around.
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby darkwolf » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

hey is the game still on :?: [cause the wheathere is bad]
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby lockinload » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm

the weather isn't bad, its supposed to stop raining at 11:00 if it rains at all, I think we'll still have the game, but thats my opinion. 8) :)
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby Nerble » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Great Games today gentlemen , we had a blast, have to do it again soon. nerble out
"I fell asleep too, but I didnt get lost ..... I woke up exactly where I fell asleep" OP jv..... 2009
Nerble

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Great having everybody out, nerble you guy's make it anytime you can, Lt.dan it was great to put a face with the name. I wished we could have talked more throughout the day. Hope to see everyone and those who missed today next time. Dog out.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby darkwolf » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:39 am

so is today is still on?
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby lockinload » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 am

no, I fail. lol =P