[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Alright ladies, You asked for it you got it. Two games back to back.. Saturday the 23rd will be 17 and up. Games will start at 11:00am. So be there by 10:30 and be checked in, Geared up, ready to play at 11:00.

The 24th will be a jr league game and will start at 1:00. please get there in time to be ready to play at 1:00.

See you there, Dog out.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpoint Games Jan 23rd & 24th

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 am

Being new to competitions and all... Are JR league games only for the juniors :?: :lol:
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby rklaw04 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:00 am

Roger that, 16 and under.
rklaw04

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 am

Received that, 16 and under? lol I dunno if that was a response to my question or you getting Dog's message. Not tryin' to be rude, so plz don't be offended but if your confirming my question the word you want is "Affirmative". Roger originated back in the radio talk (Able, Baker, Charlie, Dog...) era before the pheonetic alphabet (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta...). R was Roger instead of Romeo as most people today know it. It stood for Received, for when a pilot, or ship received a message. Just a little FF (Fun Fact) Wilco wasn't in either alphabets, it's short for "Will Comply" which is very simular to "How copy? Over." meaning "How did you hear the last message?" So Roger Wilco meant "I received your message, and it will be complied with." :wink:
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:51 am

Roger, is the term for "that is correct" in super elite airsoft units. :lol:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Super Elite units that got whooped last game :lol:
LoCOFoX

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Uh oh, the smack talk begins. I'll be back this game so we'll see how well you do this time. I promise to have mercy, cause I like you guy's too much to just decimate you completely. :P :lol:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Hal9000 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Lets try this again; I'm new. I can't find very much information on the highpoint field... So I've got a few questions.

I've got friend with no equipment that want to play. Could someone please tell me if the field rents equipment?
Is a waiver required? If so, where can I download it?
Are their field fees, and if so, how much and what do they cover?

Thanks (hopefully) in advanced!
Hal9000

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Lol ok Dog, this will be like MW2 all over again hahaha :lol: lol besides you have to go somewhat easy we can only manage to gather up like 3-4 guys at a time, yall have what 10-15!? haha the grudge match is so on tho.

In all honesty, I would rather play you guys then random ppl any day. Like some dude on SOCOM said, "Don't b**** about playing people with skill, playing skilled guys only makes you better, or you can go kill some n00bs and continue to suck." Oh wait, that was me :wink: :lol:

Other dude, I don't remember ever seeing equipment for rent, a waiver is required and they will be at the field for you to fill out, the field fee is $10 + $6 if you wanna buy lunch. But, the $10 alone will allow you to play until everyone goes home. Did I miss anything Dog? :|

You only managed to whoop 4 of the guy's last game. Gotta give all the facts here now fox. you also have to give us credit we have been known many times to take on the whole field with just 10 of us. (btw there are only 12 R1 members) Tell ya what I'll make sure you have more people than us.... :twisted: So I can rub it in worse later!
LoCOFoX

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Sorry Hal, Yes there are a limited number of rentals. please RSVP via pms with me. There is a waiver required they can be found at the field or online at highpointairsoft.com ( although most info on the site is incorrect, their web guy kinda left things not so done). Field fee's are $10 for 17 and up.
$12 for jr league games. Feel free to pm me with any other questions you may have.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Why does it look like I typed that last part about the 4 of you? :?:
LoCOFoX

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:06 pm

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby LoCOFoX » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Lol nice name, lets see where to start...

1. I wasn't pointing fingers, hell, everyone did good in my eyes. I'm proud to play with just about everyone out there.

2. I never have and never will "brag" on Foxhound. There's always room for improvement, always something that could have been done better. Not saying I'm not satisfied with them either, just saying we are constantly looking to improve ourselves.

3. All in all, I wasn't insinuating Foxhound is better than R1, nor any other team out there for that matter. It was just a lil' friendly smack talk between Dog and myself. However, It looks like Foxhound is going to have to be on our A game for this next one, lol, I think I just made some enemies :twisted: :lol:
LoCOFoX

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Guy's do not take this so seriously, its just fox and I havin some fun. Foxhound are a cool new team and its fun to have someone to add some flare to the pre game lobby with. Its good to see more organized teams pooping up always makes the game more fun.

With that being said we are gonna install mattresse's under building window's so no more of loco's teammates will break bones jumping out of windows to escape the fury. Remember fox things went the other direction when I showed up last game and I'll be there all day for this one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Hal9000 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks, Dog. I'll definitely be there. You work/run/own(or something) at TA, correct?
Hal9000

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN