[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Training day!! Jr league game 2/27/10 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Training day!! Jr league game 2/27/10

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Training day!! Jr league game 2/27/10

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:36 am

This will be more of a special event and a longer day for the Jr league. The first hour or so of the day we will have on hand some of the more experienced guy's coming in as trainers to be part of what We are calling training day. this will be designed to bring the Jr league players to a new level of Milsim and a great chance to get some pointers from veteran players from around the area. Then its game on! There will also be some swag to be had from a couple of our field sponsors. So don't miss this one. Event starts at 10:00 am ends at 4:30pm.

BTW Red death rags are now required for play. if you do not have one, you do not play. they are available at the field for purchase.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Training day!! Jr league game 2/27/10

Postby School Boy » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 pm

sounds like fun
ill def. be there

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby ghost. » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 pm

COUNT ON ALL OF CHATTANOOGA RUM RUNNERS COMING!
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby Iannios » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Im there! :twisted:

KWA M4 m203
Classic Army m14
KWA M9 Tactical

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby darkwolf » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm

im there
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby scales » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 pm

I plan to be there! When you say swag from the sponsers what do you mean?
scales

Postby lockinload » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

TSR2 won't be able to make it to this one, next time though =D
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby ggtbr » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm

I plan to be there
ggtbr

Postby dogboy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 pm

I am just making sure that this training and game is at Highpoint tomorrow. Please let me know, I will be attending at this time.

Thanks,
Dogboy
dogboy

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am

Just wanted to say you guy's were fantastic yesterday! You all worked more as a team and were very aggressive at completing your objectives. But I must say what impressed me the most was the Great and I do mean Great sportsmanship I witnessed. That is how the game is played. I must say ( and maybe I'm biased ) We have the best local airsoft community anywhere and yesterday made me thankful and proud to be a part of that. Again good job guy's, keep upping your game! I also want to thank ( as you guy's should also) Dejocko and Motrinn for comin out and helpin with the day. If it were not for them and others in the community stepping up, We would not have the great community and field that we have. Thanks Guys for helpin out. Till next time. Dog Out!

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby scales » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

That downed pilot game with dejako was fun, even if the password was not banana. I am glad Motrinn and Dejocko came out to help with the junior game it really made some of the games during the day a lot better. so thanks to you guys for coming out.
scales

Postby School Boy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 pm

i had a lot of fun at this game
more fun than i've had in awhile.
i especially enjoyed the everybody vs. nacht kinder game. even if i did get hit more than all the other games combined.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby dejocko » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I had a good time with you guys too, you all are a good group of young guys and Dog's right you all showed great sportsmanship throughout the day. Hopefully you will all learn to be a little more aggressive.

I definitely had a good time on the downed pilot scenario too. learned that I'm actually capable of hiding in the woods pretty well despite my size.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby ghost. » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 pm

lol yeah im pretty sure everyone got a couple " beauty mark's " lol i know i got at least 4 scabs on my face lol. but yeah thank you dogsolider and dejocko for giving us tip's appreciated it,

Ghost.
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN