[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Big boy Game on March 6th!! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Big boy Game on March 6th!!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Big boy Game on March 6th!!

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Gonna run some new games and a few we haven't done in a while. It's been a long wait so don't miss out. Plastic death at its finest!!
Game starts at 10:30 AM.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Big boy Game on March 6th!!

Postby LoCOFoX » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:17 am

Damn.. Why the long wait? I'll be there, I can tell you that much... Fox Hound is, ugh, We'll talk about when I come in AT... I should be there Monday or Tuesday to get that hammer and maybe some .40/.43 ammo if you got it.
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:33 pm

got both, see ya tuesday.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby foxhound-rabbit » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Fox, I should be in town that weekend so i'm in. So at least we got 2 from Foxhound. I'm tryin to talk to Joker, but ... you know.. He's my own brother and it's hard to know what's going on.
foxhound-rabbit

Postby LoCOFoX » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:10 am

Dog - Copy, I forgot your not open Monday. See ya Tuesday... Well... Quick question, I got a L96 like the one we sold at HP but a 6.03 madbull barrel (they were sold out of 6.01 DBC's... :cry: ) but, with .30g's I get VERY accurate straight shots, then I get a few that just curve off left or right... I'm guessing it's from to light of a death ball. About 3/5 fly straight and accurate, then the other 2/5 curve either left or right randomly... What's your take? :|

Rabbit - I'll PM you my number, I don't want you to push to much on Joker, he's got a lot on his shoulders right now and I don't want airsoft to effect any aspect.
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby foxhound-rabbit » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah I know what you mean (about Joker)... I'm just looking forward to playing again !! It's been a while.
foxhound-rabbit

Postby Ahroun » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 am

Awesome, we're looking forward to coming out, may have to stop by the shop and acquire some stuff.
Sometimes you have to just shoot someone to get their attention
Ahroun

Postby watson » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:51 pm

i will be there but i need to know what the age limits are cuz i have some people that want to come and i need to know
PVT watson
watson

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:02 pm

this game is 17 and up only.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Damn... 17 n up? I guess I'll have to wait for the next jr game :P
LoCOFoX

Postby That Guy's Dad » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Loco - come this Saturday!
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby LoCOFoX » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol, it was a joke bro... I'm 22 haha :lol:

I just act like a kid, ya know, with the toy guns and playing war with a bunch of other grown men haha!
LoCOFoX

Postby DeadCow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

I will see y'all there.
DeadCow

Postby Ahroun » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:56 pm

Looks like our group will be there too.
Sometimes you have to just shoot someone to get their attention
Ahroun

Postby Hamjoe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 am

Looks like my brother and I will be there. That is assuming I can get his gun fixed.

FYI - opening a 2010 JG M4-S system is a PITA. You have to remove BOTH pins and slide the upper receiver to break it down and take out the barrel. I broke his nozzle when trying to open it.
Hamjoe

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN