Jr Day - Broken Arrow game ?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Jr Day - Broken Arrow game ?

Postby trooper_501 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 am

The Capture the Flag post got me to thinking - how about a "Broken Arrow" scenario ? You guys may already have something along these lines but my idea would be similar to the pilot game and along the lines of the movie "Broken Arrow": A rogue US Air Force officer has dropped a nuclear weapon in the middle of nowhere for his terrorist buddies to recover the warhead and move to a specific objective. The US forces have to find and neutralize the terrorists and deactivate/destroy the weapon's warhead before it can be moved to the objective and activated. The US forces would not know the objective at first so would have to one part of the team perform a specific mission to find what the terrorists target is and what the disarmament codes are. Hints to the activation code and target would be at a safe house or other location protected by terrorists gunmen. The other terrorist teams would be trying to move the weapon and act as decoys for the US forces. This would probably have to be played at one of the games where we have a big turnout due to the amount of territory that'd have to be covered.

HK 416, SR10, M16, and SCAR-L.
trooper_501

Re: Jr Day - Broken Arrow game ?

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm sure we could do that sometime.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Chattanooga, TN