[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - HIGHPOINT PLAYERS? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

HIGHPOINT PLAYERS?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

HIGHPOINT PLAYERS?

Postby Undead1152 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:13 pm

i was curious to see who all goes to the highpoint games if you want leave me an comment telling if you go to junior games or 18 and up games,what gun you use, and what your loadout is
thanks

"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Re: HIGHPOINT PLAYERS?

Postby School Boy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:41 pm

uh ok ill start
my names school boy (all) hi school boy
i use an echo 1 saw para and i plan on getting a classic army lwrc
me and my friend aris (username iannios) have a sort of PMC loadout going on so if you want details let me know

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby ixAddis0nxi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:44 pm

I go to the big boy games from time to time, when I have money for gas. I run with ACU cammo, desert shemagh, and a CA M4 with 5 midcaps and 2 highcaps just in case. A pistol would really come in handy too, so I would get one of those if I were you
For Mandalore!!

Classic Army M15A4 Carbine
ixAddis0nxi

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 am

ok sounds good.
i have never been to a game but i will be playing at junior games, i have an echo1 cpw that im selling but pretty soon for my birthday in about 2 weeks ill be getting a kwa m4 ris(do you know if many people there use the kwa ris or any other kwa m4's) ill get 4 hicap mags (360rds) two 9.6 batteries and a mag pouch to go on my belt because i dont want to run a chest rig(i cant run fast enough in them) but tell me what you think about my loadout and id like to hear some more awnsers to my question thanks :D
Undead1152

Postby School Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 am

You really ought to run a vest dude
You need them
Nobody can run as fast in a chest rig as they can without one. But the small loss of speed just is sacrificed for the fact that you need the freakin vest

KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 am

see the thing is that id wear a mag pouch on my belt and thats all id need
what else would i need to cary
Undead1152

Postby School Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

Radio, grenades, speedloader, I like to keep my death rag in there I also like to keep my pistol in there

KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 am

well i dont have a pistol, and i dont realy want to buy a radio also its pretty much pointless having one because ill only have 3 mags in pouches because i like running highcaps but i was planning on keeping my dead wrag in my pocket.
i made a grenade launcher out of pvc and a caulk gun which works very well, i only have one grenade but do you think highpoint would let me use my homemade grenade launcher :?:
Undead1152

Postby School Boy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 am

If it shoots 40mm standard shells then yeah. I can understand not wanting to use a radio but just take my word on this, they are extremely useful

KWA USP
School Boy

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:18 am

ok yes i have a caw 120rd shell but ill probably look into the vest later on because i have no pistol or anything and all i need to carry is mags, water, a dead wrag, and an extra battery :wink:
Undead1152

Postby Long Shot » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 am

hey my name is zach i am in jr leage and a have been going from the start. i use a g36-c and a phantom and i use a vest and i think you sould to because it protects you from bbs and cares stuff like mags and what with a camle pack
airsoft ROCKS!!!!
Long Shot

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:52 pm

i understand that i should get a vest its just i dont have enough things to put in pouches or enough money to buy extra stuff
when summer starts im working with my dad so ill be able to buy one then hopefully along with a pistol and a few other accesories but for now im going to use my belt to hold my mag pouch and a canteen first off to buy after my birthday is the Bravo Red Cross Hair Holosight for the kwa ris im getting for my birthday
what kind of phantom and g36 do you have
Undead1152

Postby ghost. » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Im "Ghost" - Josh Carter's my real name
I shoot a echo1 m4 commando
I use a tan king arms plate carrier
and me and my whole team use a acu digital loadout
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm

nice
where is your team located :?:
Undead1152

Postby dvarnell » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

I play at Highpoint as often as possible, my name is Daniel, I carry an Echo 1 M4 Full Metal and don't use a chest rig and don't plan on getting one, I carry 8 100rd mags on my belt and that seems to work just fine thus far, the only addition I plan on making to my loadout is a mag recovery pouch... well maybe a pistol and drop holster as well haven't decided yet. As for your homemade grenade launcher you would need to ask Dogsoldier ("Custom launchers must be ok'd by senior recon one members. Players must demonstrate launcher at least 30 minutes prior to game time." - taken from Highpoint rules located here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1607)
dvarnell

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN