[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - HIGHPOINT PLAYERS? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

HIGHPOINT PLAYERS?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: HIGHPOINT PLAYERS?

Postby Undead1152 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm

ok thanks man ill do that

"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Postby darkwolf » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:17 am

hi my name is dark wolf{thomas] iwear afully bullet pruf vest with2 4-5 pound plates an i run just fine also i have a g-36c and i can tell u that a plate carrier is the way to go [with out the plates} and for grenades they arnt expensive u can us firecracker grenades GO WITH A CHEST RIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby School Boy » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 am

i own a plate carrier
and if your interested in a plate carrier your movement WILL be slightly obstructed just by the sheer size of the vest

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby XANDER » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Callsign: Xander
Attend 18&up games
Load bearing vest (seals style)
Radioshack headset with Motorola Talkabout
jeans and t-shirt,
TM AK Beta Spetsnaz (upgraded to 400fps)
TM AK (stock) with taclight and red dot
Sidearm: TM Skorpion
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby Hal9000 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

lol, I loved that little skorpion, Xander

Firearms: E1 m4 w/ a tbb and G&P 552 clone (seven 120 rd midcaps and a hicap)
WE tech MEU SOC 1911.

Clothes: OE TECH MPS Combat Chest Armor
Woodland BDU pants, A tan infantry shirt, and a pair of nasty old puma running shoes.
Hal9000

Postby SGT Jeffro » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 am

Hi i'm Jeff. i'm fixin to go to the big boy games and i've only played highpoint twice. My loadout is a CYMA M1A1 Thompson and a new KJW 1911 colt 45. During the fall-spring i usually wear a kpot helmet liner, a jacket that resembles a world war 2 jacket, and an olive drab pair of pants so,i'm a world war 2 fanatic. I also have an authentic world war 2 tanker shoulder holster for my 1911.
SGT Jeffro

Postby XANDER » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 am

You know, I already have a fedora, so I'm thinking I'll eventually acquire a knee length trenchcoat and the Cybergun Thompson "Chicago Typewriter" Style AEG...it ought to be hilarious in contrast with all the military and pmc getups.
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby Silvertone Hero » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 pm

my name is caleb i use a jg full metal m4 with three high cap mags bout to get a tac vest and MARPAT woodlan d camo
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby USMCRecon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm

My first game ever attended at Highpoint was the 17+ night game on the 10th of this month, and will be going back every chance I get.

G&G Armament M4 (tan)
G&P M16 w/ M203
Echo1 SCAR light (tan)
Echo1 ASR
SOCOM Gear M9
KWA KP45 Match
KWA 1911A
and of course USMC MARPAT
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN