[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpiont Pick up Game (17 and up) 4/17/10 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpiont Pick up Game (17 and up) 4/17/10

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpiont Pick up Game (17 and up) 4/17/10

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Sorry for the 1 week notice. But Our part in the field expansion has been delayed slightly so we thought why not sling some plastic! Game starts at 10:00am. Be there in time to Register, Chrono and get geared up .

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpiont Pick up Game (17 and up) 4/17/10

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 am

Never having been down there, when does the field/chrono open? And will you guys be serving lunch as per your sticky?
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:06 am

Chrono should crank up around 9:15 to 9:30 and Yes, we always serve lunch.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Awesome. Another dumb question. Is there a designated "break" area where ac power is available?
ODA-865 ATL -

KnoxVegas

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 am

Yes, there is a pavilion with plenty of power.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Wayne » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

Sweet i should be heading down with Vegas as long as nothing else comes up this weekend.
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby kingdomlum » Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:23 pm

hey guys, I've swapped a day with a tech on the other shift, so i know myself and mabe two to three others will be joining. Going to the beach next week, so this will be my icing on the cake. Won't be in the store this week though, got too much stuff to do, but looking very forward to Sat. Hope to see a lot of you there!
Roy Hambrick, a.k.a. Team Sabre, a.k.a. Lafayette Airsoft Brigade
kingdomlum

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Great Games everyone! Wayne, Knoxvegas(& wife?) hope you guy's had a good time it was good to finally meet you and hope to see you guys again in the future.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Wayne » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks dogsoldier, i had a blast i cant wait to come back for another round of games, and i cant wait to see what all you do with the field. Should be great!
Echo1 M4
2 x SOCOM Gear M1911
Classic Army M15A4 U.A.C.

ODA-865 -
Wayne

Postby That Guy's Dad » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Another fun Saturday, thank you all.
My best memory is getting, uh, sprinkled to death by Sarge and his fearsome Steyr Aug from the mosque tower as we planted bomb. I believe that gravity doubled the velocity of his BBs and he may have been running with 0.30 gram BBs. If he puts a tight bore and fresh double-A batteries in that rig, we are all doomed....
Cheers,
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby KnoxVegas » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm

ODA-865 ATL -