[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - (17 and up) Highpoint Game on 5/15/10 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

(17 and up) Highpoint Game on 5/15/10

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

(17 and up) Highpoint Game on 5/15/10

Postby dogsoldier » Fri May 07, 2010 2:54 pm

We will play unless there is lightning involved. Games starts at 10:00am. BE THERE IN TIME TO BE GEARED UP AND CHRONO'D BEFORE 10AM.

More info to come so stay tuned and say a prayer for no hurricanes!

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: (17 and up) Highpoint Game on 5/15/10

Postby XANDER » Sat May 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey Dogsoldier, it's Xander. Can't wait to go, this will be my first Highpoint game since going away to college at UTK. Hope the weather stays okay. Gonna need to lose some of that "freshman fifteen" though so my gear doesn't fit so tight...
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon May 10, 2010 6:31 am

If weather looks like it's going to be an issue when would you expect to call the game? I'll be driving from knoxville again and dragging some others along, we'd need to change plans accordingly. Thanks.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby dogsoldier » Mon May 10, 2010 1:55 pm

The only way we will cancel this is if it is Electrical storm or monsoon weather. We always try to make the call the night before. Of course we have no control of what rolls in while we are standing there. Weather at highpoint is hard to gauge because it sits right below that mountain. It can be storming like hell at the shop and be perfectly dry at the field. Yet the weather channel will say its the same for both places. :?

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby KnoxVegas » Mon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, it's always a crapshoot. I'll be watching for the call and plan accordingly. Rain gear sounds like a winner. Hope to see you out there!
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby ShawnB52 » Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm planning to make with the trip down with a friend.
Op: Falcon (2008) Bluefore
Op: Junior Varsity (2009) Estonia
Op: Maple Leaf (2009) Canadia
Op: D-Day Invasion (2009) German
Op: D-Day Invasion (2010) USA
Fulda Gap (2012) Warsaw Pact
Op: Hat Trick 3 (2013) Tan
Op: Red Storm East II (2013) American
ShawnB52

Postby MisterJingles » Wed May 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Whooo.
Legion of Ares
MisterJingles

Postby XANDER » Thu May 13, 2010 7:08 am

Is that you Jingles? Are you coming to the game? We should totally try to do "that flanking maneuver" again, and this time I won't be carrying a bag of bbs in my pants...
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

XANDER

Postby NGSoldier » Fri May 14, 2010 9:12 am

Ranger up everyone and come play
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby That Guy's Dad » Mon May 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Well I will say it - thanks for coming out, that was fun!
Good games, fun incidents -- it was the usual mix of getting plastered with BBs and lucking into some outbound shots.
Until next time, so long saddle pals....
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby dogsoldier » Mon May 17, 2010 5:13 pm

It was great to see Xander and jingles out again welcome home guy's and last but not least Jon seay Was back in action. Proving once again that he is faster and more stealthy than he looks. Thanks to knoxvegas for comin down. For those fearing thunder storms it never happened. rained for fifteen minutes or so during lunch. then it was back to action. Never trust the weatherman! :wink:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby XANDER » Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Darn. I knew I shoudn't have left when it started to rain.
Anyway, thank you guys for making my first game since August a fun and memorable one. There were bb's, pain, and snakes, it was pretty exciting.
But you guys gotta stop stacking up behind that damn red car. I spent nearly the whole three hours I played watching that vehicle.
Great to see you guys, I look forward to the rest of the summer.

XANDER

Return to Chattanooga, TN