[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - INDOOR Airsoft Arena in Red Bank: Opinions Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

INDOOR Airsoft Arena in Red Bank: Opinions

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: INDOOR Airsoft Arena in Red Bank: Opinions

Postby chevyboy141 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:42 am

i would definetly come paly when you get it going

chevyboy141

Postby Theboss62 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:11 am

that sounds awesome! Great idea. If they didnt tear down Wheland foundry at the bottom of lookout that would have been perfect!
Arsenal
ICS L86A2**G&G M14 DMR**TM Socom MK23
Theboss62

Location: Chattanooga/Lookout Mountain.... Clemson University

Postby french1973 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:08 pm

The old 58 Lumber building on Hwy 153 in Hixson looks like a good location. I would have to put up barriers along the property to prevent BBs from getting out and people from looking in. There are several covered, open-air storage buildings and an inside area that would make for great play. Maybe set it up like a District 9 shanty town. The parking is limited. The K-mart next door might be nice enough to let us use some parking spaces. I just don't know if I can come up with the finances for this project.
KWA M4 Magpul / DE M58A Shotgun / KWA M1911 Mk IV / good trigger control
french1973

Postby TheChimera » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:00 pm

I am from Chattanooga and would love to see these old places put to work. Now if you think a grocery store is a lot of space, I go to TN Tech and there is an entire mall that is not even being used up in cookeville, also there is a warehouse next to a lasertag place that is completely abandoned too. There are lots of places I can think of from both Chat. and Cookeville that can easily be renovated and turned into CQB arenas at relatively little cost(apart from leasing it).
TheChimera

Postby Keinengel51 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Necropost bud. M ost of these guys haven't been on for a long time and this thread is very dead.
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby mat.levin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:53 am

i know of a few places and i can hook you up it may not be in red bank but it is pretty dar clos PM me for more info
mat.levin

Postby mat.levin » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:54 am

mat.levin

Postby scales » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Ok, Please just shut up...this thread is old, half the users in here are inactive, spell better the first time (I have dyslexia and do just fine!) and double posting is sort of taboo most of the time and the edit button works a whole stuff ton better. So let the thread die.

k thx bai
scales

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN