New Airsoft Tactical Store

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

New Airsoft Tactical Store

Postby SKINDOG » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Well I was goin to Airsoft Tactical today and when I got there I realized they are moving! The sign on the door said they moved to 4115B Ringgold rd, so I went over there and saw the new place and talked to em. It looks pretty awesome and I think itll be 10x better than the old store. Its alot easier to park there and inside it is much nicer. Dogsoldier told me they should be open on wednesday so all of you should go check out the new place and stock up on some new gear.

SKINDOG

Re: New Airsoft Tactical Store

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Guys the store will be open tomorrow @ 1pm. it may be a little chaotic and a few things unfinished but we should be back to normal by end of the week. Its been alot and I mean ALOT of work. I would like to thank all the guy's at AT (Ryan, Dave, Spaz, Tagger, Milli and Mace) for going above and beyond the call to make this move happen in such a short amount of time. I would also like to thank All of our customers for Your continued support and almost four years of great memories. We have many surprises in store for the summer the move was just one of them. Again thanks and see ya in the new digs.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby sgt miller » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:15 pm

is the number different because i was gonna come by today and i was around the area of where it is and i called the old number but no answer i called several times around 1:30ish.
Blood and guts and a little bit of danger was my reply with awhole lot of anger.
sgt miller

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 am

All the new information is in the sticky for the store in this forum. We will have the same number, but until they port it over they have given us another to use temporarily. The temp number is 423.508.8461. Hours of operation and other info is available in the Airsoft Tactical chattanoga retailer sticky.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Chattanooga, TN