[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th

Postby dejocko » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Great games today it's good to be back everyone showed great sportsmanship and trigger control in close quarters.

Dejocko
dejocko

Postby Silvertone Hero » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

me and my firend brandon had a great time at todays game. Level of play was amazing everyone called their hits and noone got frustrated and a big thing was we actually had some competition this time cant wait for the night op.!
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby LoCOFoX » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

Awesome time guys, most fun I've had in a while... And this is my first fathers day! :D
Everyone played outstanding!

-DawgSoldier- I'm so changing my call sign to Sam Fisher haha or Archer if you consider the Co-Op modes. Hopefully I can sneak even better in the dark :lol: Are flood lights or something of the sort going to be set up or will it all be just what you get?

-Dejocko- I can't admire you enough handing me a gun of that value you, knowing me as little as you do, and just telling me "make it happen"... I can't decide if it was intense... or insane... lol Thanks again!
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby That Guy's Dad » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

Ha! Great games on both days, thank you players, Jimmy & Forrestine, and especially Mike!
The young 'uns successfully assaulted the stranded pappies in the terrorist camp. Well done to all the boys, that is one hard mission and you did it.
I hang my head in shame at the Yeller Team's inability in the Hidden Kronk Recovery scenario (please forgive my probable spelling error, that is a new substance to me).
Cheers,
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Thanks for comin out, especially all the dads that normally do not play. to see that kind of enjoyment of the sport was a great thing. all you first time guy's that came out this weekend were truly the players we love to see at highpoint honorable & aggressive. Black Knights! was great to finally get you guy's out, hope to see you often.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby MrBlack » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm

We had a great time playing Saturday. The field was great (well, the town, which is all we saw, was awesome!), and the players were awesome. I was very impressed with everyones friendliness, great level of play, and, most importantly, the sportsmanship showed by everyone, which is key to the sport. I look forward to many afternoons spent at High Point Airsoft, especially some weekends doing scenarios.
Cliff "MrBlack" Ling
Captain, The Black Knights
http://www.TheBlackKnights.net
MrBlack

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN