[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:09 am

A full weekend of plastic death.

Saturday the 19th will be 17 and up. Games start at 10am be there early to sign in, gear up and chrono.

Sunday the 20th is Jr. league games! But... being that its fathers day we will be allowing Fathers,grandfathers, brothers and uncles to play also. We have some special scenario's in mind for this one :twisted: Games start @ 1:30

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpoint fathers day weekend games June 19 & 20th

Postby Silvertone Hero » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am

Me and a friend will be there the 19th itll be our first time playing there hopefully not the last! looking forward to it!
Silvertone Hero

Postby ghost. » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

not gonna be able to make it because of fathers day, but everyone thats going have fun!
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby ggtbr » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Will i be able to play if my dad cant play on the father's day game?
"Sometimes revenge is profitable"

ggtbr

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 am

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby ggtbr » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Great. I'll see ya'll at 1:00. Hopfully lots of us will show up even know it's fatherday.
"Sometimes revenge is profitable"

ggtbr

Postby That Guy's Dad » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 am

At least two Nachtkinder and corresponding fathers will be there. Surely we geezers will excel on our "special day." Please, don't shoot, I have a son! -- oh, wait.... :shock:
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby raging hampster » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Dog, I can't believe it my son is coming up from Texas all weekend!!!!! Talk about a total shock,this looks to be the best Father's day ever!
raging hampster

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 am

Great to hear Dave! Lookin forward to meeting him.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby darkwolf » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm

my dad may be abble to come
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby BravoLion1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:23 pm

TSR2 members will be there and my Dad. Looking forward to it :D
BravoLion1

Postby DeadCow » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 am

See y'all Saturday.
DeadCow

Postby dejocko » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 pm

i'll be there. It has been a loooooooooooooong time.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby Silvertone Hero » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm

Do the waivers have to be notarized? because my friend had one for the last game but has lost it and we've gotta waiver but dont know if the bank is going to be able to notarize in the morning(the bank is the only place to get it notarized around here). We need to know before head down there and can't play
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby SKINDOG » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

well crap... I was gonna come out tommorrow and play and I was ready and got my batteries charged and everything, but on my way to work today my car screwed up and its overheating and I cant get it fixed till monday... I think the radiator is messed up. I guess I'll have to wait till next time. Good luck
SKINDOG

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN