[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Saturday afternoon game in Ringgold anyone? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Saturday afternoon game in Ringgold anyone?

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Saturday afternoon game in Ringgold anyone?

Postby DeadCow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm

I am up for another game on the farm this Saturday around 4 pm. Are any of y'all down? It will have to be 18 and up unless you parent is participating.

DeadCow

Re: Saturday afternoon game in Ringgold anyone?

Postby That Guy's Dad » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 am

Noah, I will attend.
My Nachtspawn may not be with me, we shall see how his plans unfold.

It may be a while before the next Highpoint game, so come on out, boys!

Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby rklaw04 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Noah, you need to post some directions for everyone that hasn't been out to your place before.
rklaw04

Postby Hal9000 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Post directions- I live in Ringgold, so I should definitely be able to attend- maybe bring a few others with me! :D

One of the people that may be coming is sixteen... His father can probably come, but wouldn't play- would that be suitable to get the kid shooting?
Last edited by Hal9000 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hal9000

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm a comin
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm pretty sure some of us Recon One guy's will be there.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby DeadCow » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:41 pm

The address is: 495 old hickory lane, ringgold, ga. 30736. From highway 2A in Ft. Oglethorpe you can go south on Dietz road at the Northwest Georgia bank. When you reach the four way stop in front of Robinson's corner market Continue straight (south) for about 2 mile or so. Alexander Bridge Road will fork off to the right BEFORE you reach Burning Bush Baptist Church. Old hickory lane will be the second long gravel drive way on the left. There are two green mail boxes at the end of the road. Just shout if you get lost. 423-255-7311
Last edited by DeadCow on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeadCow

Postby dejocko » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:04 pm

sounds like its going to be a pretty decent turnout tomorrow.
Dejocko
dejocko

Postby scales » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:58 am

What time do you think the game will be winding up?
scales

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 am

Thanks for having this Noah, my dad and I had alot of fun. I would have stayed longer but was a little burned out... :(
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby That Guy's Dad » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Noah, thank you for a great afternoon of play . It was a big turnout, thanks to all for coming.
The "there's someone in that thicket" Cowboy-jumping deer gets first place for stories, followed by Kyle and Robbie, the tree-dwelling airsofters.

The land that we played on was already trod upon, by Brigadier General Walthall's 5 Mississippi regiments. On September 18, 1863, they advanced across Noah's family land to attack the remainder of Wilder's Brigade, who defended Alexander's Bridge. (Wilder had sent most of his men north, to help Minty's cavalry defend Reed's Bridge.)
Wilder's Spencer rifles and Eli Lilly's Indiana battery held off the Confederates for about 4 hours. Thus began the local part of the nastiness that was the Battle of Chickamauga.

Cheers,
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Return to Chattanooga, TN