[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Night Raid (17&up) July 10th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Night Raid (17&up) July 10th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Night Raid (17&up) July 10th

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:48 am

You guy's have been waiting and now is the time! If you've been to one of our night games, I do not have to tell you what an adrenaline pumping (and rather unique) experience it is. Where else can you experience night fighting in a third world urban setting, without the expense of a major op. This year will be better than ever. New mission specific games as well as a few surprises. This is one not to miss!

Event starts at 7:00pm
cost: $10

stay tuned for more info.

For those wanting to attend but feeling apprehensive because of the nature of night fighting, I want to outline how night raids at Highpoint are set up.
- you are not fighting in total darkness, nor is the field simply lit up like a football game. The field lighting is exactly that of what a real town would be given the setting.
There is plenty of light to see where your going and what you're doing, but enough shadows and dark spots to give you a true (adrenaline rush) experience of night time urban combat. The only time there may be darkness is a limited time where by a team knocks out the power to the town via scenario. But this will be a time limited blackout.
-. specific locations such as respawns are marked with specific colored lights and the pavillion area is lit the entire time of the event.
_. If we use the terrorist camp in game, Its is lit much like town, So it is not total darkness by any means.
-. If you play in the day time you will have no problem at all playing at this event.
_. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Highpoint Night Raid (17&up) July 10th

Postby USMCRecon » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 am

I'd love to go but I always play with my 15 year old son (kinda of a father & son thing). Too bad theres an age cap!
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby MrBlack » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 am

I will be at this if I don't die of heat stroke on the backpacking trip I will be finishing up earlier in the day.
Cliff "MrBlack" Ling
Captain, The Black Knights
http://www.TheBlackKnights.net
MrBlack

Postby KnoxVegas » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 am

Hannah and I will be down for this one for sure. May bring a few more Knoxvillians down as well.
ODA-865 ATL -

OP:BD V - OP:I VIII - OP:NL II
Fulda '11 - OP:I IX - OP:I X
OP:LS IV - Sov Fury '13 - OP:I XI
KnoxVegas

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:18 am

Guy's, Please remember to bring a red chemlight/glowstick or red light of some sort. To signify that you have been hit.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby NGSoldier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

walmart and brainered army store should have them I just picked up a few.
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

To clarify: Be sure they are red. we will be using other colors for various things.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby USMCRecon » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I will definately be there +2! Any idea what time the op will be done? Just trying to determine weather or not to just get a hotel room afterwards.
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:05 pm

usually 11, 12 the latest..

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Hal9000 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Is red the only color that we'll need? Or will we need additional colors?
Hal9000

Postby XANDER » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

Maybe, just maybe, with the cover of night I'll actually be able to get close enough to get a kill!

Here's hoping :mrgreen:
You WILL see me at many game, you WILL shoot me many times, and I WILL miss many of the shots I aimed at you......

...but one of those times, I WILL get lucky.
XANDER

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:36 am

Red is the Only color you need to bring. I will be providing the others.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby skf023 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:31 am

Sorry dogsoldier,I got to work this evening(i knew this would happen :evil: )i'll try to make it down the next time you have a game.
Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:04 am

well That sucks.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby NGSoldier » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:01 am

Great games I had a blast thanks to every one who came out hope every one had a good time and got home safe
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN