[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Jr. League Night Raid!!! July 17th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Jr. League Night Raid!!! July 17th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Jr. League Night Raid!!! July 17th

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:59 am

I'm excited to announce The first ever Jr. league Night Raid. Where else can you experience night fighting in a third world urban setting, This will be a unique, adrenaline pumping experience for the Jr. league New mission specific games as well as a few surprises. This is one not to miss! I repeat do not miss it.

Event starts at 7:00pm and will end around 10:30
cost: $12

stay tuned for more info.

For those wanting to attend but feeling apprehensive because of the nature of night fighting, I want to outline how night raids at Highpoint are set up.
- you are not fighting in total darkness, nor is the field simply lit up like a football game. The field lighting is exactly that of what a real town would be given the setting.
There is plenty of light to see where your going and what you're doing, but enough shadows and dark spots to give you a true (adrenaline rush) experience of night time urban combat. The only time there may be darkness is a limited time where by a team knocks out the power to the town via scenario. But this will be a time limited blackout.
-. specific locations such as respawns are marked with specific colored lights and the pavillion area is lit the entire time of the event.
_. If we use the terrorist camp in game, Its is lit much like town, So it is not total darkness by any means.
-. If you play in the day time you will have no problem at all playing at this event.
_. Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Re: Jr. League Night Raid!!! July 17th

Postby scales » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

This will be interesting and fun...I'm in!

EDIT: I am dumb and forgot I will be in California...so I wont be here...well poo I was really looking forward to this.
Last edited by scales on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
scales

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 pm

I won't be able to make this one, going on vacation... Sling some plastic for me!
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby lockinload » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:44 pm

I WILL BE THERE!!!
TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby ghost. » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 am

well this event sounds really fun!, the bad part on my side is that we might be going on vacation:( but if we dont ill be there,
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 am

Guy's, Please remember to bring a red chemlight/glowstick or red light of some sort. To signify that you have been hit.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby ggtbr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm

"Sometimes revenge is profitable"

ggtbr

Postby jab » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

We'll be at Fairfield Glade in Crossville, TN July 11-18, 2010 and are looking for some airsoft battles in the area. Is this close? If so, address please.
jab

Postby Undead1152 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:07 am

"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Postby lockinload » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:35 pm

TSR2...bow-chicka-wow-wow
Magpul KWA M4A1 R.I.S.
KWA SR10
I AM THE MULTICAM MAN!!!

Airsoft,like paintball,but for real men
lockinload

Postby ggtbr » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:26 am

"Sometimes revenge is profitable"

ggtbr

Postby darkwolf » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:49 pm

hey dog can u set up a senerio where we use chem lights for identification of buildings and such please consider thanks
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Don't worry darkwolf, we already do a scenario where target buildings (control points) must be marked by your teams specific color glow stick. We even provide the chemlights for these missions. I guess the simple answer is yes.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

orange will work, but nothing other than orange or red for hit player indicators. Also keep in mind that there are all kinds of red blinky things sold at walmart and autozone in the bike and autodepartments as well as outdoor shops.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:47 am

One day out, Please do not forget to Bring a Red light or glowstick for a death rag. Red or orange only no other color. Also please stage in the pavillion area so that when the game is done there will be plenty of light to collect all your gear. See you in the darkness, Dog out.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN