[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - any game on the 7/24 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

any game on the 7/24

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

any game on the 7/24

Postby theguyfromalabama » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:29 pm

any games going on the 24 i can hit up highpoint not hosting one....?

Last edited by theguyfromalabama on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Re: any game on the 9/24

Postby Silvertone Hero » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:39 pm

itd be great if we could get one sooner just saying
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Re: any game on the 9/24

Postby sog grunt » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

night game please :D havent played in about a year. have gun will travel :twisted:
sog grunt

Re: any game on the 7/24

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:12 am

I'll have some dates up for Highpoint By Friday (yes there will be darkness :twisted: ). I know secret city is on for the 31st, Not sure about sweetwater and there's always something goin on at BK for those lookin for a road trip. Be sure and check local events As I know I probably missed a few.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby ghost. » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:17 pm

hey dog, maybe an all ages game?;) night? :wink:
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby USMCRecon » Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 pm

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby french1973 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey Mike, How about a Pistol and Shotgun Game in the future. We talked a little about that the last time I was in the store. It's nice to bring down the ROF and just get down and dirty and really make each shot count. Besides, who doesn't like Pistols and Shotguns?
KWA M4 Magpul / DE M58A Shotgun / KWA M1911 Mk IV / good trigger control
french1973

Postby dogsoldier » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:16 am

We've never done an entire game that was pistol and shotgun only. We usually just do a few rounds after lunch or torward the end of the day of pistol and shotty only action. I would love to see what everyone thinks. Maybe a special pistol and shotgun only day. I have a scenario that would make this really different if we have the interest.
So who's interested?

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Undead1152 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:43 am

do you know when the next junior game is going to be and for the pistols and shottgun battle im ok with that but usualy my friends and i do spring and pistols only because not everyone has a shotgun or a pistol but a couple of my friends have snipers
"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Postby Silvertone Hero » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 pm

hey dog i meant to ask this last time are riot shield allowed? because i made one back in the winter before i gotta gun so i could bring something to the table and be useful when i played with my friends and i hate to see it go to waste so just let me know

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby french1973 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 pm

KWA M4 Magpul / DE M58A Shotgun / KWA M1911 Mk IV / good trigger control
french1973

Postby Silvertone Hero » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 pm

ha i dont need it cuz im rocking the jg full metal m4 now i just wouldnt mind pulling out the shield once again for like a swat game?

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby Hal9000 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:35 pm

I'd be good for an all-day pistol/springer game. That would be... interesting. :D
Hal9000

Return to Chattanooga, TN