players

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

players

Postby chevyboy141 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 pm

looking for people to play backyard games we are playing thursday send me a message if you want in

chevyboy141

Re: players

Postby Undead1152 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:04 pm

where at and what age are you guys?
"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Postby chevyboy141 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:21 pm

i am 22 and in east ridge
chevyboy141

Postby SKINDOG » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm

I dont know where youre planning on playing in east ridge, but youre just asking for trouble if you play airsoft there. I know it sounds stupid, but you might wanna make sure you keep the orange tips on... those east ridge cops are already strung tight.
SKINDOG

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:44 am

Chevyboy, you may want to call the police station or flag down a patrol officer and let them know that you will be playing airsoft in these woods. That way they know whats goin on if someone calls in. Hell I would even post a sign. Eastridge police are usually understanding of the sport as long as your not doing something stupid, somewhere you should not be. But they like to be aware of where you are playing and that its a suitable safe area. Please for the sake of the sport , make every effort to lay in a safe location away from the public and give law enforcement the heads up as to where your playing. The life you save may be your own. I cannot stress how important it is to be mature and responsible with your airsoft guns/replicas. the sport you save will be everyones. Everyone needs to check out the call to action thread to see what almost happened because of one ignorant and now dead irresponsible individual. Don't be the next one.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Chattanooga, TN