RECRUITING AIRSOFT TEAM

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

RECRUITING AIRSOFT TEAM

Postby armagedon » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey we are looking for people to recruit on our team at the moment we are called Bravo 6.We do very well in airsoft
skirmishes.Right at the moment we have 8 people and 2 of them are below 18 however we have 1 marine named Harrison Presley and Army vet Mike and then we have David Stoner which is a highly ranked paintball player.We just recently played at the secret city airsoft place.We are looking forward to going to regional events,however we need to arrange a well organized team to play and yes you do have to have experience in either airsoft or the military.We will promote people to important roles if you show yourself that you are willing to do so.Also everyone in our team is required to have high grade guns.So when we come out of the airsoft match we will look professional.If u want to join send a message to me and we will arange an airsoft match with the team.We have 13 acres of playing ground from urban to the woods.We are looking forward to an awesome airsoft team.Bravo out

armagedon

Re: RECRUITING AIRSOFT TEAM

Postby darkwolf » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

hey i am fifteen years old i have been a squad leader in orginized air soft for several years i have some military tranning and i have a m429 saw machine gun message me if you think i could be an asset to your team
g36-c
and a s.a.w machine gun
darkwolf

Return to Chattanooga, TN