[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint All Age event 8/14/2010 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint All Age event 8/14/2010

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: Highpoint All Age event 8/14/2010

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks to all that attended and braved the heat along with the threat of rain. We definitely slung Alot of plastic. Jr leagers you seemed to really come out of your shell on this one you were much more organized and aggressive than usual. I salute you for that. Jim you get best dressed for sure no one ever beats Jim for field fashion or humor. We had alot of new plyers out and a couple got off to a rough start but fell into place very quickly. Like I said at the game its you the community that make HP great and upholds it reputation. yesterday was another great day in that history. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves if you didn't, then you may want to check your pulse.lol

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby That Guy's Dad » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 am

Another great day, thanks everyone. That was a huge turnout.
Outstanding job by the youngers on the missile snatch, that was really well done!

I don't know why I got shot so much, I must have not set cloaking properly on my outfit....

If anyone wants to join the Go Native 2010 initiative, you can look at . I had great results with them, your mileage may vary. Payraan tumbaan, vest (any, even one from your closet), and pakol, you are ready. The turban is optional, there are many pictures for you to use for inspiration.
You can portray multiple people: bad guy, good guy, unknown guy, depends on what you want and what you pay guy, green beanie guy looking for intel, airsoft guy, and so on.

Cheers,
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby LoCOFoX » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

The guy that was taking the pictures, were those personal or is he uploading them some where? If so, where? Pictures are about the only thing I have to show my friends who are thinking about starting airsoft but aren't sure yet, where I play... Good games yesterday everyone!
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby trickey3531 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:04 pm

The pics I took will be on the Facebook page for Highpoint. Only about 20 or so took. I am not very familiar with the wifes camera.
The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Thanks everyone, I had a good time. If anyone knows something about the pistol that I lost(a tan 1911, Socom Gear Desert Combat Elite), PM me please. See you all next time!
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby trickey3531 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 am

I was down at the field today doing some cleaning and such. I found 2 WE GBB mags, not sure what kind of pistol they go to though and a battery charger, plastic k-bar. I looked for your pistol Col. and did not have any luck. Pm me if any of this is yours.
The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:34 pm

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN