Highpoint Game on! Sept 18th 10am

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: Highpoint Game on! Sept 18th 10am

Postby ToeTagger » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:19 am

Great games today yall, we had a blast putting all this together, and Jim... all I can say is WOW, you were awesome! and Sgt. Gunther, you were as sneaky and conniving as always! We had alot of first timers and from what I heard they all enjoyed it as well! It was fun to do something a little different, we also learned alot about what works and how to stream line the game play a little for the next time we try this. Thanks to all that came out and if you werent here Im sure Jim can send you transcripts of his... Sermon? Thanks to all the other R1 guys for pulling all this together And making it happen. Tagger out.

ToeTagger

Postby Silvertone Hero » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Had a great day yesterday! had fun rolling with the "speed team" and Reverend Jim i wouldnt have been able to carry the water jug without your empowering speech. cant wait till next time to play
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks for being a part in our experiment. It was as posted a different day at HP. But it has given us some great input in how to take HP games to another level. BTW we have lots planned for this fall and winter.

I wanted to thank Reverand Jim for the outstanding job, as well as Sgt. Gunther.
I would really like to thank the Guy's of R1 for all that they do and they do ALOT that most of you never see. I could write a small book here. But truely without them HP would have never existed.

Again thanks and now that cooler temps are here look forward to more frequent events.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby trickey3531 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm

What a great day of playing for a bunch of old fellows (speaking for a couple of us). I really enjoyed this evolution into a higher level of milsim style airsoft.

I would definately like to say thanks to The Rev and his team of Kool-aid drinkin gun slingers. I had the pleasure of working most of the day with you guys and had a blast the whole time. I like seeing the enthusiasm you guys put into this style of game play.

Sgt. Gunther I never stopped laughing at the things you say. When you said you shot the P.O.W. because you take no prisoners was good to go. The villagers did and awesome job at holding the their village that last big game. I don't think any of those crazies got close to getting to the laptop to win that game.

I also would like to thanks all the guys one the R1. You all showed up and showed out for this one. Like Dogsoldier said we have a lot instore coming up. Stay tuned to Tn. Airsoft and if you have Facebook check out Highpoint's page there.
Trickey out
The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Postby NGSoldier » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Um I was that said prisoner and I do not like getting shot figuratively and literally. But great games this weekend it was a lot of fun it was nice to have such a large turnout this sport has really grown. Thanks to my fellow R1 teammates but also thanks to everyone showing up, having fun, and most of thank you for everyone keeping a cool head and just playing the game! I look forward to next time its only going to get better!
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby DeathRattle6t9 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:39 pm

What a great day of airsoft I hope everybody enjoyed it as much as I did. I know there will always be those that just want a shoot em up bomb game kind of day and there will still be those games, but this weekend was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came out. Hope to see all of you at the next one.
DeathRattle6t9

Postby MrBlack » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 am

I didn't get to play the whole day, but from the time I did get to play was great. Great first scenario. I really look forward to more at Highpoint!
Cliff "MrBlack" Ling
Captain, The Black Knights
http://www.TheBlackKnights.net
MrBlack

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN