[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Game Dec 18th (all age game) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Game Dec 18th (all age game)

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Game Dec 18th (all age game)

Postby xxCOWBOYxx » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 pm

We will be having another all ages game on Dec 18th. Chrono will begin at 1000 with games starting shortly after. See you on the battle field.

xxCOWBOYxx

Re: Highpoint Game Dec 18th (all age game)

Postby NaHPr0 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Is this going to be the permanent schedule? The opposite Saturday it has been on? If so me and whitney will not be able to attend because I work every saturday on that schedule.
NaHPr0

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Games will be varied this up coming year to give everyone chances to play, instead of one set schedule.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby jes1510 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm

We are considering coming down for this game. What are the field fees and how much is the lunch?
jes1510

Postby xxCOWBOYxx » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 am

$10.00 field fee. $6.00 for lunch.
xxCOWBOYxx

Postby That Guy's Dad » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Here is my dual-purpose picture; it's a nonsensical reply to the fees and a Merry Christmas to all!
Attachments
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg (125.45 KiB) Viewed 2664 times
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby NaHPr0 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Me and Whitney are going to miss this game, I work. We will possibly be there for the Jan 1st game, and that will possibly be our last game as long as the schedule stays like it is now. I love the game, but there is no way I can change my schedule for it. If anything changes, let me know.
NaHPr0

Postby Big Jon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:36 pm

I'll be out, plus 2 or 3 as of now. Better be plenty of targets present.
Legion of Ares
Big Jon

Postby swimmerboy15 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:41 pm

need a waiver ASAP, could anyone get that to me? PM or email at swimmerboy15@gmail.com
-KWA SR-10 Upgraded
-KWA M16BR
-Echo G36K
-KJW 1911

Modern Warfare 2 Addict

"Our goal is not to get to Hell fast, only to make sure it is crowded when we get there"
swimmerboy15

Postby swimpat16 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm

It was my first game down at Highpoint today, and I must say that I have mixed feelings. First off, the field itself is great! Props to the people who took the time and effort to construct everything. The layout looked good for several different game types, including strictly CQB and woods play.

However, I was disappointed in several of the players there today. I am NOT here to point any fingers, and I will not say that there weren't players on both sides that didn't play perfectly fair. However, I was at the butt end of two gross misconducts made by the opposing team, and I witnessed another event which almost resulted in the injury of another player because rules were blatantly ignored. I know that 99% of the players in attendance are just great guys (and girls) having fun. However, it only takes one person to get another hurt. I simply state this for those who have the power to help resolve this issue, in faith that this can be resolved.

All in all, thank you for those guys who played fairly today, it was a pleasure. And I hope to visit your fine field again.
swimpat16

Postby ghost. » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:25 am

the photographer?? anyone heard from him and where his pics are ?
Chattanooga Rum Runner's
Squadrin#297 Alpha team 1st Platoon
"GHOST"
"only the dead have seen the end of war"- Plato
INFIDEL STRONG!
ghost.

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 am

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Swimpat let me assure you that is not the norm for HP. Unfortunately I could not officiate as I normally do. It fell to a couple of teammates to do the job and with ~100 players (alot new to the sport, some not ) Its needless to say they were overwelmed. They stepped up to do a job they are not comfortable with and without them there would have been no game period. Add to that some usual attendee's decided to act like they had a substitute teacher in grade school and act foolishly. It saddens me to think that if I do not attend a game, then the Tremendous honor that HP has a glowing reputation for, Go's out the window. Just one game prior We had one of the best days ever and then this. To those of you who contacted me with issues be assured they will be handled. I want to thank so many for giving me great info on what was witnessed and who was witnessed doing it. Again the game on the 1st will be business as usual. act like that in my game and get sent packin. By the same token Airsoft is a combat sport. It involves aggressive behavior and pain. if that doesn't work for you stay in the backyard. At HP you will get shot! Embrace the suck.

PS Anyone with relavent information ( I do not need bias opinions) please feel free to pm me.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Great game but I lost some of my gear my socom tan 1911 and around 9 mid caps....
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby That Guy's Dad » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:10 pm

@Patrick, it was great to see you and many other players who we usually see at Secret City; thanks for making the trip down.
In spite of the later dramas, the scenario in the woods was the best game I have played in at High Point. [yes, sharp-eyed readers, we play a game] It was a tough climb and battle for the main bunker, then clearing the AA bunker, then getting stymied 40 meters from the camp. Both of our medics were fully engaged the entire time.
Next, part of your force completely flanked us via the ravine, zapped us unseen from behind our line, grabbed our bomb, then retook both bunkers; that was outstanding.

If we can maintain perspective and composure, then we won't have to have Mike at every game that we play. Alles klar?
That's my 3 cents - normally 2 cents, but since I am old, I give myself a 50% raise.

Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN