[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - New toy and new player day. (17 and up) Jan.15 2011 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

New toy and new player day. (17 and up) Jan.15 2011

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

New toy and new player day. (17 and up) Jan.15 2011

Postby trickey3531 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Jan.15,2011
This is 17 and up only game.

This game will be the game to kick of the new year and get to break in all the new toys we got for Christmas. We would like to invite all you new folks that are new to the sport to this game also.
The gates will open arond 0930 and we will try as hard as possible to kick of the games by 1000 to 1030 if possible.
Chrono will be set up at pavillion.
Food will be available for those that want to eat.
Field fee is $10.00 food is around $6.00.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE NEW TO HIGHPOINT THAT YOU READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM.
I ALSO STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT IF HAVE BEEN TO HIGHPOINT BEFORE THAT YOU DO THE SAME.

The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Re: New toy and new player day. (17 and up) Jan.15 2011

Postby theguyfromalabama » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 am

me and jake are there :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby LoCOFoX » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:57 am

I'll be there. Maybe with 1 or 2 more.
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby kingdomlum » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:52 pm

so far I think the count from the Lafayette group is around 8 to 10 players on board. Maybe we can grab a few more. Also am very much liking the new year schedule. And hopefully the weather will be kind to us this time. :)
Roy Hambrick, a.k.a. Team Sabre, a.k.a. Lafayette Airsoft Brigade
kingdomlum

Postby traceur » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Hey Dog Soldier, you might not remember me but I came up a few years ago. Me and 2 or 3 friends plan on coming up and playing.
traceur

Postby trickey3531 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:07 am

Due to conditions at the field the game has been postponed until Jan. 22, 2011.
The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Postby LoCOFoX » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Fine by me, roads are pretty unstable here, I can only imagine the mountain side I have to take to get there... That + my gokart of a car = ...well... fun to me, but most likely deadly xD
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby Delta » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Is this still on? Or has the weather once again cancelled the event?

(Slow riding, gun hidin' on the go)
Delta

Postby NGSoldier » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm

read the post by tricky. Its off.
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

I think he was asking about the game the 22nd, Pyle
LoCOFoX

Postby LoCOFoX » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Well the Taurus has broke down so, unless something drastic happens, I probably won't be there... D@$%IT!
LoCOFoX

Postby Delta » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am

(Slow riding, gun hidin' on the go)
Delta

Postby traceur » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:44 am

Any word yet on whether this game is a go or not?
traceur

Postby dogsoldier » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm

It is a go. We will announce if there is an issue. I don't know if I can take another weekend without a game :?

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby theguyfromalabama » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 am

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN