[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Highpoint Airsoft Facilty game (17 qnd up) Feb. 12,2011 Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Highpoint Airsoft Facilty game (17 qnd up) Feb. 12,2011

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Highpoint Airsoft Facilty game (17 qnd up) Feb. 12,2011

Postby trickey3531 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:31 pm

This is an 17 and up game.

This game will be the last game for about a month or so. We are in the process of more than doubling the city area of the field. So come on out and get some fun in with us.
Please excuse the construction mess. It is all for you guys to have a great place to airsoft.
The gates will open arond 0930 and we will try as hard as possible to kick of the games by 1000 to 1030 if possible.
Chrono will be set up at pavillion.
Food will be available for those that want to eat.
Field fee is $10.00 food is around $6.00.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT IF YOU ARE NEW TO HIGHPOINT THAT YOU READ THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM.
I ALSO STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT IF HAVE BEEN TO HIGHPOINT BEFORE THAT YOU DO THE SAME

The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Re: Highpoint Airsoft Facilty game (17 qnd up) Feb. 12,2011

Postby SGT Jeffro » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:24 pm

awesome!!!me and 2 or three others should be going.
SGT Jeffro

Postby Silvertone Hero » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:35 pm

I'll be there with three others that i know of for sure and then we have about 5 maybes
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Postby NGSoldier » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:54 am

Sorry guys Im playing weekend warrior this weekend, Id much rather get shot by you guys than do a road march!
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby LoCOFoX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 pm

If all goes well, I should be able to make this one... Car is still broke but I'm having airsoft withdrawals.. :lol: Might have a few with, might not.
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Cant make this one unfortunatly...probably wont see me to april :cry:
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby That Guy's Dad » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:20 am

Another fun day @ Highpoint, thanks.

As an airsoft bonus, we also got a sneak preview of the new mini series, The Adventures of Ginger and Red Dot, by Executive Producer Jerry Bruckheimer. I think that this image shows the protagonists in action. Notice the steely-eyed concentration, commitment to excellence, and stiff upper lips. I do not know who plays which character, but this duo is the real deal.
GingerAndRedDotSaveTheDay.jpg
GingerAndRedDotSaveTheDay.jpg (85.04 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

Close up
GoGingerGoRedDot.jpg
GoGingerGoRedDot.jpg (26.2 KiB) Viewed 1744 times

What's that you say, "cowering behind a barricade" ?! No indeed sir, that is a TPPRAR - Tactical Pause Prior to Retrograde Advance on Respawn.
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby Silvertone Hero » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Had a great day playing! JIm i cant wait to hunt you down some more and sorry about the lip... my bad
Ziel! Feuer! Kopf Schuss!

Sieg Heil!
Silvertone Hero

Return to Chattanooga, TN