[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - pick up game at highpoint may 5th. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

pick up game at highpoint may 5th.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

pick up game at highpoint may 5th.

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:02 pm

guy's we know this may be a little short notice but we will be doing a game and tryin some new things at highpoint may 5th. after that we are going to work out a schedule for the season as best we can. and take a couple of weeks off to finish the town, some props we have been building off site. and some new stuff farther to the back of the field. yes thats right! the field will be increasing in size next month making it easier for us to hold more people and have multiple objectives for each side goin on all at once. This is gonna be a break thru year for us at highpoint we are going to try to truly outdo ourselves by the summer.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby nativeofsandiego » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 pm

I will deffently be there, also my step dad with be there! He just recently bought a CA AUG and is excited to play... : )
nativeofsandiego

Postby dogsoldier » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:09 pm

wow a guy that hated airsoft nuys an aug. he's gonna be a junky dude. nobody buy's an aug unless there serious.plus he probably wants to shoot his snotty little step kid. just kidding :lol:

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby Big Jon » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 pm

I'll try to make it. Hey dogsoldier, pm me and let me know what AEGs you have on hand. I should have a little money($200 or so) by the end of the week, so if I can get my hands on a rifle I'll be there.
Big Jon

Postby spaz68 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:54 pm

I'm in...

:twisted: ALL HAIL THE GOATHEAD :twisted:
............. MINION 1 .............
spaz68

Postby uberguy » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:06 pm

I'll be there, what times kickoff?
uberguy

Postby Macfelon » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:58 pm

And how does one find the field?

I'm gonna be in Chat this weekend for my Cousin's grad, and would love to play.
Macfelon

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 pm

11:00 am.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby prometheus » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:14 pm

directions to the field

For all those coming from I75, I24, or highway 27
1)take the Market street/lookout mountain exit off of I-27 at the 24/27 split. downtown.
2)Follow the signs taking you to the mountain. This takes you over to broad street, turn left onto broad headed south tword the mountain.
3)At first red light past the Krystal, turn left onto hwy 193/TN ave
4)after two red lights you will see the Incline Railway on your right, stay straight at the next light on 193/st elmo ave.
5)Continue south for aprox 3 miles and you will enter GA.
6)Continue south for 10.1 miles after you enter GA on 193 and turn left onto Kindricks switch Rd.
7)at the end of Kindricks switch the road, turn right onto (non-marked) North Marbletop Rd.
8)just over the hill you will see a refuse collection center, after the last entrance to the facility, take the 9th drive on the left.

we will have a small sign out, the address is 6277 N Marbletop rd

for those of you coming down highway 2A in GA, come all the way west past FT O tword the mountain, as if you were going to cloundland canyon. 2A intersects with 193 aprox. 2 miles south of the state line.

For those of you coming from RockSpring or LaFayette, come west on 136, and just before Cooper Heights turn right on MarbleTop Rd. the field is short of a mile up on the right.

if you need any help PM me
The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby Katana » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:33 pm

Hey guys I'll be coming for sure this time! And wouldn't ya know it a 2 week period from last game and I'm completely legal (lol).

Turned 16 the 27th of April, and I can drive myself if necessary. I will bring Darkside with me. I can't wait!

EDIT: Mapquest is being a little dumb, could someone coming from the Knoxville Area give me an estimated driving time?
"Men get arrested. Dogs get put down." - Rorschach
Katana

Postby nativeofsandiego » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:34 pm

Hey, everyone has to be really nice to my step dad so he thinks you guys are awesome and so he will like airsoft!! He bought an AUG and he has military issue camos so hes pretty good with the gear... hes a captain in the Navy...
nativeofsandiego

Postby Shadowrich » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:12 pm

TARO will be coming again and should have about 10-15 guys show. Dogsoldier, do you still have those mp5 mags we lost? if so you can just bring them out with you to the field and I can pick them up if that would be ok with you.
TARO
Shadowrich

Postby Kinsem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:03 pm

Kinsem

Postby prometheus » Tue May 01, 2007 6:48 am

The problems not getting the politicians out of war, its getting the war out of the politicians.
prometheus

Postby peigen » Tue May 01, 2007 10:33 am

off topic:
Matt, here you go
http://www.lawndartdesign.com/guns/IPSC.html
He will be selling this gun soon, ill Pm him for a price.
peigen

Next

Return to Chattanooga, TN