[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Re: THE ANNOUNCEMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Postby School Boy » Tue May 31, 2011 9:48 pm

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Nacht Kinder Squad Leader
KWA USP
School Boy

Postby NGSoldier » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:40 am

your point, I went to Irene a week after surgery and have a grandparent die! no excuses
CHARLIE MIKE
CHARLIE ROCK
NGSoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:18 pm

If you intend on coming to this event please look at the new rules set and FPS limits stickied here in the Chattanooga forum.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby dogsoldier » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 am

Its gonna be HOT! please start hydrating asap ( water not soda and gatorade) lets do our best not to have any heat casualties. bring some way of hydrating in field if possible.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby scales » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I really wanted to make it to this one, but it looks like my hop-up is cracked and the bucking is torn...unless I can get one at the game and repair it there (i will pay handsomely for one KWA compatible hop-up and bucking!) I wont be with a working rifle.
scales

Postby Undead1152 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:50 am

"Death smiles at everyone. Only the U.S. Marines smile back."
Undead1152

Postby scales » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:18 am

scales

Postby JoyKiller7Niner » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:57 pm

hate i missed saturdays game but diapers and baby formula comes first looking forward to the next game.
JoyKiller7Niner

Postby That Guy's Dad » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 am

Well that was some hot fun. I forgot how memorable it is be shot, by old and new friends and faces.

Thank you to all builders, the field is much improved. The crashed MH-60M takes the cake; this will be a hotly-disputed piece of hardware.

Cheers,
Jim
Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby LoCOFoX » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:04 am

Lol Jim, I think you mean the VH60-Blackford xD epic build tho guys and great game everyone had blast, didn't realize how out of shape I was lol
"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Previous

Return to Chattanooga, TN