[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - !7 and older game @ Highpoint Airsoft Sat. Aug. 13th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

!7 and older game @ Highpoint Airsoft Sat. Aug. 13th

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

!7 and older game @ Highpoint Airsoft Sat. Aug. 13th

Postby trickey3531 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:50 am

Special notice!!!!! This will be the only sat. game this month per field owners request.

17 and older game only. DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE UNDER 17 UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION.
Gates will open around 9 a.m. soon after that chrono will open.
Get there early, have mags loaded and gear on and ready to start by 10 a.m.
Lunch will be availible for a cost.
READ THE RULES.
Drink plenty of water so we do not have any heat casualties.
Field fee is $10.00

The unwanted, doing the unforgivable, for the ungrateful.
Expert in the art of violence!!!!!!!
trickey3531

Re: !7 and older game @ Highpoint Airsoft Sat. Aug. 13th

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 pm

im there
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby Bigdog53 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Should be there!
I see you but you dont see me!!!

Legion of Ares
Bigdog53

Postby Wall-Hitter » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 am

I'll be there!
I am War, with my Horse and sword I ride through the endless corpses cutting down all who survive, I am one of the bringers of the Apocalypse.
Wall-Hitter

Postby NaHPr0 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Me n my girl are in. :) I took off for it so hopefully it won't rain or anything
NaHPr0

Postby Big Jon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:02 pm

It rained a bit last time out, but ask any of us that stuck it out, the games that did get played were some of the best in a while.
Legion of Ares
Big Jon

Postby theguyfromalabama » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby Sigmarius » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 am

Anyone got some pictures from this game?

Just curious.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby xxCOWBOYxx » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:18 am

I know there was a "what not to do" video. I don't remember anybody taking pictures though.
xxCOWBOYxx

Postby Sigmarius » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

I saw the video. I'm trying to figure out if the person who got banned is who I think it is.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby xxCOWBOYxx » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 pm

I don't think I ever caught his name. Just for the record this was not the only incident with this person. He had been taken aside and given a warning at a previous game. We don't tolerate repeated disregard for the rules.
xxCOWBOYxx

Postby theguyfromalabama » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:55 pm

[quote="xxCOWBOYxx"]I don't think I ever caught his name. Just for the record this was not the only incident with this person. He had been taken aside and given a warning at a previous game. We don't tolerate repeated disregard for the rules.[/quot his name is mike something he was always starting stuff
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby LoCOFoX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 am

"DON'T GO NINJY'ING NO BODY THAT - DON'T - NEED - NINJY'ING" Diamond Dave ~ Ninja Master
LoCOFoX

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Return to Chattanooga, TN