[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What not to do at Highpoint. Period. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What not to do at Highpoint. Period.

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

What not to do at Highpoint. Period.

Postby JDBaughman » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm

This guy got banned. Rightfully so. F'n Douche.

Corporal of Marines
JDBaughman

Re: What not to do at Highpoint. Period.

Postby redneckemt » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Did I see some blood from that shot?
redneckemt

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby JDBaughman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Here is the aftermath... Note that he also had blood coming out of his face from a few shots as well...
Attachments
296735_10150350348081807_573116806_9763390_322026_n.jpg
296735_10150350348081807_573116806_9763390_322026_n.jpg (83.19 KiB) Viewed 3118 times
Corporal of Marines
JDBaughman

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 pm

His side was hit pretty good as well. We won't have to worry about him again though. When we say rules are strictly enforced we mean it. I implore other fields to adopt the same policy for the sake of the sport.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby redneckemt » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Nice pattern there. :lol:

People like the shooter are the reason why I only do invite only games now. Seen too many people like that. Idiots they're killing this game.
redneckemt

Postby That Guy's Dad » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Purveyor and Promulgator of "backyard hillbilly games"
<source>Cowboy, mid-January, aught ten: "get that guy's dad"</source>
=> Who Dares, Whinges
That Guy's Dad

Postby theguyfromalabama » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 pm

hey if u need background music im sure fox would do it lol
Classic Army LWRC
OP SoCo 2/2TR Bravo ftl
LoA SL
theguyfromalabama

Postby USMCRecon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:44 pm

USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby Dobe » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:13 pm

OUCH! What was that butt-hole trying to do, purposely get the crap beat out of him?
Dobe

Postby kingdomlum » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Jim, i don't know how you restrained yourself from such stupidity. I get angry just sitting here and watching the video. I'm very proud to be a part of a place like high point that has a zero tolerance policy on situations like this. Even IF he did not feel the shot you still had him dead to rights!!! Let this be a MAJOR example to those out there that can't comprehend how to play a simple GAME the right way....stay home and stay out of our way!

thanks to the poster and hope to see everyone at a game soon. Rock on Jim!
Roy Hambrick, a.k.a. Team Sabre, a.k.a. Lafayette Airsoft Brigade
kingdomlum

Postby JDBaughman » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I hope everyone watches this video and takes a look at the photo. It's a prime example of poor sportsmanship. I still can't get over the fact that the guy that shot Jim, seriously tried to talk his way out of that one, And then argued about it even still after literally everyone watched the video...

I too, am proud to play at a field which strictly enforces it's rules. It provides a strong backbone for the sport, and more camaraderie between the players.
Corporal of Marines
JDBaughman

Postby coldsoldier195 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Wow I got shot in the back by Chris from close range but you don't see me light him up. Yes it hurt like hell but I called hit and shook his hand later. I'm glad highpoint has such strick rules that's why it's so fun can't wait till the next game!
Armory:
Kjw glock 23 with threaded barrel
2-tone chrome and black TM Glock 17
WE M4 AEG (beast)
coldsoldier195

Postby Hollywood » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:53 pm

You can hear the round hit him. The point blank shot with the launcher was by far one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. I do think I would have broken my KWA out of reflex butt stroking this indivdual.
Glad hes gone. Haters are just going to hate people. Very big props to the guy who held himeslf together and not beating this guy down.
Hollywood

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

That may be the single most pathetic moment I've seen in airsoft :(
Props to Dogsoldier and the others at HP for not putting up with this.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Return to Chattanooga, TN