Non-force on force

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

Non-force on force

Postby m796rider » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 am

Hey all,

I have a 13 y.o. nephew in the Chattanooga area who is crazy about airsoft but would like some non-force on force activities/training. Stuff like using balloons in shoot houses, timed stages with targets, etc.

Is there ANYTHING in the area like this?

Thanks.

m796rider

Re: Non-force on force

Postby MrBlack » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I do not believe there is anything like that anywhere (there is a sniper challenge they do somewhere). But it's a fascinating idea. Having just gotten back from a 3 gun match, it seems like something like a tactical rifle match using airsoft rifles for kids would be great for them.

the beauty of airsoft is that you don't have to go to a special place to set up such a thing. I've set up tactical stuff in my back yard with my airsoft equipment to help prepare for tactical rifle and 3 gun matches. Just get some targets and set up a course in the back yard (assuming you don't have a another yard right behind yours). Set up stages as such:

Load rifle and make ready. Run to this position and engage targets A and B. Move to position 2. Reload. Engage targets C and D from behind cover. Reload. Run to position 3. Engage targets E and F from a kneeling position. Etc, etc.
Cliff "MrBlack" Ling
Captain, The Black Knights
http://www.TheBlackKnights.net
MrBlack

Re: Non-force on force

Postby airsoftxpert » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Insane paintball has games w/ very little rules and is partially ametuerish. Great field and smaller areas of it can be rented out. Games are every Friday 5-10p. Hope it helps
airsoftxpert

Return to Chattanooga, TN