[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - FIELD INTEL Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

FIELD INTEL

Discussions among Airsoft players in the Chattanooga, TN area.

Moderators: dogsoldier, uberguy

FIELD INTEL

Postby dogsoldier » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:18 pm

Ok I know its been said already but July 22nd is the official first build day and yes we will make use of anyone who wants to help. I am designing the field and buildings right now. I cannot stress how much we need lumber wide boards, 2x4, 2x6, and any type of plywood,corogated metal, sandbags, nails, tarps, paint etc. cash donations towards those materials are fine and I will provide you a reciept for those materials and name a structure or prop in your honor! let me know what each of you can do even if its just dig a hole, fill a sand bag or get drinks.all help will be greatly appreciated. please email me privately and tell me what you guy's can do.

P.S. piegen whats up with the construction guy you said you could get scrap from.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Postby peigen » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:55 am

peigen

Postby dogsoldier » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:46 pm

Proper grammer would help for the last post. I think you meant to say that you talked to some guy's in memphis and told them I could give them some info on starting a store. not to be an ass but I did the research and I'm not giving it up for free. but I will tell them this have a translator and a lot of money for international phone bills, a lawyer and lots of start up money. and be ready to be shocked at the low mark up potential especially these days. I really have to give it to jonathan and josh at na.

I AM THE GOATHEAD
dogsoldier

Return to Chattanooga, TN