[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Krazy L or more simply Krazy/ Levi Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Krazy L or more simply Krazy/ Levi

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Krazy L or more simply Krazy/ Levi

Postby Krazy L » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:35 am

or more simply That crazy badger just killed all three of us and he is out of ammo!!!!! :lol:

yes this is part of how my nickname came about. I came across three guys stacked up to breech a door in a game. I ran up as close as I could and yelled safety kill 3 times. they all turned around and raised their hands. I turn and saw a ref to my right who credited the kills. and then I yelled out. "oh by the way I have no ammo and was on my way back to the parking lot." needless to say they were all mad... LOL

ok so yea. My Name is Levi. and i am a gun-aholic.

Born and raised in Georgia. I am Irish/German. I am very big in to firearms. with a current collection of AKs to ar-15s to handguns to shotguns. most of which I have built to a high precisions standard (yes from parts kits and stripped receivers/frames) . I am a semester away from becoming a certified gunsmith. I am the only person that I know of that has never found a gun he can't strip and rebuild in 30 minutes or less.

I have been playing airsoft for almost...1..4...divide by 5....4 years now, 5 in june). I have owned over 40 different makes and models. and at my peak i had a 34 guns at one time. I am ran an online custom shop for GBBs, snipers, and the occasional shotgun for a while. but i stopped when I had someone threaten to sue me for "operating a business with out a license" I won't say who threatened me. but I don't shop at airsoft Atlanta anymore :evil: .

but enough of the "Mr. Levi" In reality i am a nutty and crazy guy. I love to joke around and goof off. But beware I will kick someone's arse in a heart beat for screwing around. oh yea... and I am a firm believer in "peace thru superior firepower".

Krazy L

Return to Introductions