[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Scarlett/Cortney Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Scarlett/Cortney

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Scarlett/Cortney

Postby Scarlett » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Hello all!
I'm not much into playing airsoft, seems I'm mainly around for support.
I am 23 and married to the biggest self-proclaimed a**hole on this forum (Prometheus). I enjoy the outdoors and am not afraid to get my hands dirty...airsoft gives me oportunity to get some fresh air, meet and spend time with great people, and if I'm lucky I get to fill sand bags with my husband.
I work as a receptionist for a law firm owned and operated by the first female attorney in Tennessee. When I am finished with work, I go home. That is where I like to be. I like to keep things simple, and will go off on you at the drop of a hat if you try to complicate my life.
Otherwise, I will love you forever. And please don't shoot me in the eye!

Scarlett

Postby faden » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:57 pm

wear googles and i wont hit u in the eye, besides i cant hit you from here XD

welcome~

G&P SR-16 RAS w/LE Stock
WA Wilson Combat Supergrade Compact
faden

Postby cat61986 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:07 pm

*hugs

any jackasses come along and i'll help u out to pound out some pain if needed =)
It is easier to carry an empty cup
than one that is filled to the brim.

The sharper the knife
the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess
the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it’s own trouble.
— Tao te Ching verse 9
cat61986

Postby faden » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:48 pm

G&P SR-16 RAS w/LE Stock
WA Wilson Combat Supergrade Compact