[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - HELLO NEIGHBORS! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

HELLO NEIGHBORS!

Tell us a little about yourself.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

HELLO NEIGHBORS!

Postby DSA » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 pm

HELLO ALL,

My Screename on my Forum is BARRICADE. I am a resident of MS, and LOVE airsoft as much as everyone here. My Brother (CREEPER) and I, Started (DSA) in order to Gather all Intel in the entire SE United States. We are trying to ban the south together and Organize Events and such so everyone doesnt have to surf other State forums, in order to discover that there is a big event, and its the next week. We want it to be a simple place outside your State Forum. We welcome all, and are willing to also learn from all. The Forum itself was born in early August and has gathered the trust from surrounding states. Slowly but surely I am going out and doing exactly what I am doing now and that is Enviting you to make your surfing alot easier.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Intro. I know I have been a Member for a short while, but I am just now getting the time to get back to you guys. I even have some family in TN near Jackson, TN and Humbolt, TN.

We look Forward from TN in hearing about the events. I know we have SEVERAL teams in North MS and AL that would love to come to games, but they have only been looking in there own state for games. We are changing that. Everyone deserves Big events.

Thank you all,

BARRICADE
CREEEPER
DSA ADMINS

DSA

Re: HELLO NEIGHBORS!

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 pm

Well. That was inspiring. :wink:
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby zackattack » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:54 pm

sounds like airsofts version of the united nations.welcome to the forums
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby grant.94 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:17 pm

several people from jackson come up to Memphis for games. if your interested in coming to some of ours check out the memphis section. we have a cqc arena and an airsoft field.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby owaispoul » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 am

Its really well and good to review my introduction and there are topic want to discuss you can definitely tell me.
Thanks
owaispoul

Return to Introductions